Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've waiting for a company lease (TM3LR AWD) since 3rd of July (delayed due to Highland facelift) where the order was placed with Tesla. I can see the order in the app but no other information than a picture, RN# and the lease company's name in the bottom. This morning though the order suddenly appeared on my Tesla account on the web as well. No VIN (and no wheels on the picture :D ) and when I click on the 'show' link on the order it just takes me back to the dashboard. Not sure if this a sign that something is happening or just a new feature in their backend allowing company lease orders to be visible now? Anyone else tried to go through the company lease process at Tesla?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-29 at 13.18.30.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-29 at 13.18.30.png
    298.3 KB · Views: 130
I've waiting for a company lease (TM3LR AWD) since 3rd of July (delayed due to Highland facelift) where the order was placed with Tesla. I can see the order in the app but no other information than a picture, RN# and the lease company's name in the bottom. This morning though the order suddenly appeared on my Tesla account on the web as well. No VIN (and no wheels on the picture :D ) and when I click on the 'show' link on the order it just takes me back to the dashboard. Not sure if this a sign that something is happening or just a new feature in their backend allowing company lease orders to be visible now? Anyone else tried to go through the company lease process at Tesla?
Same here!! Notice it’s the old model 😅 hope not!

Only shadow visible of my M3LR Highland :eek:

Attachments

• tesla.jpg
    tesla.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Funny
Reactions: navguy12
Dont think so. Has this shipping company ever transported Tesla ... 🤔
I can find NEPTUNE BARCELONA operating out of Zeebrugge in November and so I think it safe to say the ship will be heading to EU in the next week or so.
We shall have to wait and see whether that is direct from Shanghai South or via a S Korean port.
I can't find an itinerary for her.

I can find NEPTUNE BARCELONA operating out of Zeebrugge in November and so I think it safe to say the ship will be heading to EU in the next week or so.
We shall have to wait and see whether that is direct from Shanghai South or via a S Korean port.
I can't find an itinerary for her.
I'll be praying that'll be the one to bring the ones for the november - february EDD's.

Also, thank you so much for sharing your insights! Truly appreciate you helping out us not so patiently waiting customers 😅

Time for another summary I think::

GLOVIS COSMOS ETA Southampton 3 Oct. (Although there may be a delay to her docking because of cruise ship activity).
UPDATE: Delay is confirmed. Will now dock only after ANTHEM of the SEAS has departed on the evening of 3 Oct.

DREAM DIVA ETA Vancouver 6 Oct

CRYSTAL RAY ETA Zeebrugge 17 Oct

ASIAN CAPTAIN ETA Izmir 18 Oct, Koper 22 Oct

NEPTUNE BARCELONA is currently loading at Shanghai South.

There is also a possibility that Teslas are being moved on GRANDE ROMA to Thailand (5 Oct) Ashdod (25 Oct) and Zeebrugge (5 Nov).

You can follow these ships on the tracking map HERE.

Last edited:
Time for another summary I think::

GLOVIS COSMOS ETA Southampton 3 Oct. (Although there may be a delay to her docking because of cruise ship activity).
UPDATE: Delay is confirmed. Will now dock only after ANTHEM of the SEAS has departed on the evening of 3 Oct.

DREAM DIVA ETA Vancouver 6 Oct

CRYSTAL RAY ETA Zeebrugge 17 Oct

ASIAN CAPTAIN ETA Izmir 18 Oct, Koper 22 Oct

NEPTUNE BARCELONA is currently loading at Shanghai South.

There is also a possibility that Teslas are being moved on GRANDE ROMA to Thailand (5 Oct) Ashdod (25 Oct) and Zeebrugge (5 Nov).

You can follow these ships on the tracking map HERE.
Will this mean that if the highland orders for Northern Europe are not on the Crystal Ray, then we will be hoping for Asian Captain to bring some to zeebrugge?