Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Exciting to see some EDDs rolling out for the Highland! Just out of curiousity, when did you guys place your orders? Placed mine on a completely standard white on Sep 24th to Sweden and debating if I should just forget that I ordered instead of refreshing and checking everyday…

Hi everybody and thank you all for your helpful comments.
I ordered on July 4th a M3SR from Greece. The order was delayed due to Highland update. My account was updated yesterday with the RN and EDD between October 24th and December 18th. The picture in the App shows the pre-highland version.
Any ideas on the ship and of it will be a highland?

Me too, my VIN just appeared in the app and the delivery date changed in between 11 and 25 Oktober. Can't wait till I have my new car.
I am checking the vessel tracker a couple of times a day. :)
It seem that those are for the CRYSTAL RAY, covering mainly the northern area of Europe . I guess we need to wait a few days more for ASIAN CAPTAIN since it's scheduled to arrive 5 days later.

Denmark, thats what their profile says

I also just got the same EDD for Model 3 and I got a VIN assigned 👍

It seem that those are for the CRYSTAL RAY, covering mainly the northern area of Europe . I guess we need to wait a few days more for ASIAN CAPTAIN since it's scheduled to arrive 5 days later.
My
My EDD is 24th of October - 7th November for Denmark. What ship other than Crystal Ray will carry to Northern Europe???

My EDD is 24th of October - 7th November for Denmark. What ship other than Crystal Ray will carry to Northern Europe???
I’m interested in the Asian Captain that will cover Italy, Austria, part of Germany, Switzerland, etc.
My car is probably aboard that ship so I hope to have soon the VIN since it arrives only 5 days later.

At present we don’t have confirmation for other shipments to Europe.

Exciting to see some EDDs rolling out for the Highland! Just out of curiousity, when did you guys place your orders? Placed mine on a completely standard white on Sep 24th to Sweden and debating if I should just forget that I ordered instead of refreshing and checking everyday…
Ordered Sep 1st to Norway, Model 3SR Stealth Grey, still EDD Nov 22nd - Feb 5th and no vin. Guessing I'm part of the 2nd (or worst case) 3rd wave of deliveries

RCC ANTWERP has now departed Shanghai South with her first stop being a refuel off Singapore presently scheduled for 9 Oct.
This date seems to allow for a delay caused by Typhoon Koinu (now a category 3 storm) being directly in the path of her intended route.
The typhoon doesn't appear to be making much progress westwards at the moment and so there still may be the opportunity for her to race down through the Straits of Taiwan hugging the Chinese coast otherwise there could be a frustrating wait for the typhoon to pass.
We still don't know RCC ANTWERP's European destination but Barcelona must be a favourite with an ETA of around 28 Oct. Koper 27 Oct or Zeebrugge around 2 Nov.

NEPTUNE BARCELONA is now well clear and into the South China Sea whereas GRANDE ROMA, who should also now be clear of the typhoon's influence, somehow remains stuck at 11 kts. I wonder why...

Just to let everyone know that is searching for a VIN when not received yet. Because of the online information everytime I was checking, I was looking for the 5YJ on my account page. But I should have been looking for LRW. Maybe this info will help someone getting there VIN info sooner.

Digit 1 – 3: Manufacturer code

• 5YJ = Tesla Inc. Fremont, USA (Since Nov 1. 2021 only for Model S and Model 3 in use)
  • 7G2 = Tesla Inc. USA (only used for Semi Truck)
  • 7SA = Tesla Inc. Fremont, USA (Since Nov 1. 2021 for Model X and Model Y)
  • SFZ = UK (Tesla Roadster from 2008 to 2012. It was built at Lotus)
  • LRW = Tesla Inc. Shanghai, China
  • XP7 = Tesla Inc. Berlin-Brandenburg, Germa