Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024.14.6 problem

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yup, first time in a while an update really messed with my car. I lost all cameras, all my lights remained on, stability control weird etc. I did both a soft & hard reboot, and parked overnight. Looks ok again today but lost cameras for 30 seconds on my only trip today. This will get updated very quickly I hope. M3 LR 2020
The same thing is happening to me... MY LR 2021. It is SO FRUSTRATING. This is the first VERY buggy update I have received after 2.5 years of ownership.
Same symptoms as you:
1. Cameras not working
2. Maps/navigation stuck... No movement when driving. And the car reports the wrong address to the app.

Sometimes reboots fixes it (after several attempts). Then the next day it is gone again. I even went into service mode and reinstalled the latest update. That seemed to fix it, then it was broken the next day again.

Is there a way to manually roll back to the last update?

The same thing is happening to me... MY LR 2021. It is SO FRUSTRATING. This is the first VERY buggy update I have received after 2.5 years of ownership.
Same symptoms as you:
1. Cameras not working
2. Maps/navigation stuck... No movement when driving. And the car reports the wrong address to the app.

Sometimes reboots fixes it (after several attempts). Then the next day it is gone again. I even went into service mode and reinstalled the latest update. That seemed to fix it, then it was broken the next day again.

Is there a way to manually roll back to the last update?
Try a hard reboot and let it sit. See if cameras come back. Brake+left/right scroll wheel.