TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

3.0 Battery Longevity

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by bolosky, Feb 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. hcsharp

hcsharp Active Member

Sounds like you are looking back. :)
    We have a Model 3 with AP but I much prefer driving the Roadster.

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  2. daniel

daniel Active Member

It took me about a year to sell the Roadster, though 5 months of that I was out of town. Still, in the half year I was at home with both cars in the garage, I never once drove the Roadster once I had the Model 3. Oh, except once I had to move it out of the garage for some reason. Drove it out to the curb, and then back in later. As much as I loved it, driving it was not as nice as driving the 3 with EAP. And when the truck came to take it to its new owner, I drove it out to the curb again.

The seating comfort and EAP won out over the electric sports car thrill. Even though it's about a second slower to 60. It's still the quickest car I see on a normal day.

"Never looked back" is an expression: Never regretted making the switch. I still think of the Zap Xebra. No regrets, ever, about trading up to the Roadster, but the little garden-pest-green rattletrap always put a smile on my face.