Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

351 Mile Range!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery date got moved up from Sunday the 8th to TODAY at 4:30 PM!

Please post your range after delivery. I started a dedicated thread to capture this info as I'm suspecting there may be an issue with the software update. I also have an adviser asking around to see how prevalent this issue may be (getting a LR+ with LR mileage in the app/instrument display).

LR+ Delivery Range

Reactions: wreighven
Man I’m so jealous. I think I’ve been waiting longer than all of you. I ordered on 1/5. Then Musk hinted at changes on the earnings call. I got a call early Feb saying car was ready, but I decided to punt to see if anything would develop from Musk’s statement (glad I did). Then LR+ announced. Immediately told advisor to full speed ahead. My order agreement was changed from LR to LR+ on 2/22. Nothing official but SA said he was very confident it’d be before March 15th.

Had an interesting observation today... I have a late Nov build LR with "F" battery. I noticed that the Monroney sticker shows a consumption of 350 wh/mi. I saw someone else showed a picture of the LR+ sticker which shows 320 wh/mi. I checked my trip energy graph, and sure enough the dotted line for rated consumption is 320. So that gives me hope that my X will be one of the ones that will get the updated range.

how do you check to see if you are around 300 wh/mi. The energy has different option like 5,15,30 miles

Just picked up our new X tonight. VIN 248xxx. I requested that they fully charge it before we arrive. It was showing 349 miles @ 99% charge.
349.jpg