Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my email confirmation of early shipping soon (vs. September) from PartsCatalog. Wall connector = check, 18" aero wheel cap kit = check, aftermarket mats = check; if only I had a M3 check.
Same boat here. Replaced the cover on my outdoor 6-20 (the existing one wouldn't accommodate Tesla's right angle plugs), have the 6-20 adapter for the portable cord, mats on their way... just need a car.

*RECEIVED THE BAD NEWS JUST NOW*

ORIGINALLY WAS TO SHIP 7/25-7/27 BUT WE ALL KNEW THAT WASN'T HAPPENING.

Hello,

Your order is still on its way, however, your shipping date has been revised. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Here's your revised shipping information:
3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats (Qty: 1)

Revised Shipping Date:8/22/2018

As soon as your order ships, we'll send you an email with tracking information.

AutoAnything

*RECEIVED THE BAD NEWS JUST NOW*

ORIGINALLY WAS TO SHIP 7/25-7/27 BUT WE ALL KNEW THAT WASN'T HAPPENING.

Hello,

Your order is still on its way, however, your shipping date has been revised. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Here's your revised shipping information:

As soon as your order ships, we'll send you an email with tracking information.

AutoAnything
it's still a few weeks sooner than I was supposed to receive my original shipment and well before the rainy season in Vancouver.

My mats just arrived yesterday! However, the long rear piece was packaged in a folded state and now has a crease along the middle. Anyone else have the same issue? How do i get rid of these creases?

Oh man...mine arrived with a very slight crease, but nothing like the condition of yours. For mine, I just folded it gently the opposite way it was packaged, and put them back into the shipping box for now, since I don't have my Model 3 yet. But because your crease actually "ripped thru", I would go back and see if they could ship you a replacement one.

--Cintoman

Hey there, a new Tesla 3 owner here. I've got the carpet mats for now, yet I wanted rubber liners. I've read all 18 pages of this thread, and I came today to the forum knowing, that I'll get those weathertech 3d mats. Now I'm doubting, as you folks say the dead pedal coverage is poor? That's something I've never expected from weathertech, as I have their liners in my F-250 truck for 2 years or more, and they look cool and provide good coverage...

Hey there, a new Tesla 3 owner here. I've got the carpet mats for now, yet I wanted rubber liners. I've read all 18 pages of this thread, and I came today to the forum knowing, that I'll get those weathertech 3d mats. Now I'm doubting, as you folks say the dead pedal coverage is poor? That's something I've never expected from weathertech, as I have their liners in my F-250 truck for 2 years or more, and they look cool and provide good coverage...
I think weathertechs look perfectly fine in a work truck. I just don’t want that look for my Tesla.

I’m also tired of vacuuming out debris that falls into the puckered edges of my SUV’s weathertechs. And yes, the dead pedal of the weathertechs only goes half way up, compared to the near complete coverage of the Kagus.