Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, the Model 3 all-weather mats at the Tesla store (Model 3 All Weather Interior Mats) are only $145, at least when they're in stock. This is considerably less than Tesla's price ($245) on Model S all-weather mats.

While the 3D Maxpider mats are nice, I'm having some buyer's remorse. (Still waiting another ~2 weeks on my order, by the way.) The Tesla mats are cheaper, probably good enough for our purposes, and it's nice that they have "Tesla" on them. It's not worth the trouble, though, to cancel my order with EV Tuning Solutions and then wait for Tesla to have more of their mats in stock.

Just received mine as well. Definitely worth the wait as the quality and fit is comparable to Weathertech products. First choice was weathertech as I’ve had them on all of my previous vehicles. Unavailable so went with these. Removed the hideous logo and now very pleased overall.
E9A37E86-4F80-4093-B5D9-F7DC1A7DB22A.jpeg F2695B44-5678-4B34-B977-134B7E489ACA.jpeg

Just received mine as well. Definitely worth the wait as the quality and fit is comparable to Weathertech products. First choice was weathertech as I’ve had them on all of my previous vehicles. Unavailable so went with these. Removed the hideous logo and now very pleased overall.
View attachment 344203 View attachment 344204

How did you remove the logo? I heard is was sort of pinned through.

Anyone have any luck with ordering on Amazon? They're $211 + $16 shipping. It says usually ships within 6-10 days but the title also says "Preorder Reservation". What's that suppose to mean if it says they'll ship within 6-10 days??

Edit:

Here's the link

https://www.amazon.com/3D-MAXpider-L1TL00401509-MAXPM-Tesla/dp/B07D9GMYG8?tag=tmc064-20
Don’t expect them to ship that soon. Ordered mine from Amazon September 8 and my shipping estimate is October 19 - sometime in December.

Anyone have any luck with ordering on Amazon? They're $211 + $16 shipping. It says usually ships within 6-10 days but the title also says "Preorder Reservation". What's that suppose to mean if it says they'll ship within 6-10 days??

Edit:

Here's the link

https://www.amazon.com/3D-MAXpider-L1TL00401509-MAXPM-Tesla/dp/B07D9GMYG8?tag=tmc064-20

I ordered them earlier today. The email from Amazon lists:

"Arriving: Thursday, November 1 - Monday, November 19"

We'll see, I guess.