Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered these from Amazon while I had the 20% discount through AmEx Platinum, so came out to $164 plus tax, which is only about $19 more than the Tesla branded all-weather mats. Definitely worth it and the fit is perfect. I would recommend it.

It doesn’t take a month to get stuff from Canada in my experience.

Ain't that the truth. So much for the month-long shipping - I woke up to this shipment notification. They may be here by the end of the day.

track.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: voip-ninja
I'm ready to pull the trigger but might just hold of till you confirm this is the correct part #.

They are already here. I was expecting a month and it was more like a day. All three pieces, new in factory packaging.

Pretty much in-line with all the comments already made in this thread. Very nice fit, very light, ugly tags on the front. I'm especially pleased with how the ones in the back seats fit.

mats.jpg

They are already here. I was expecting a month and it was more like a day. All three pieces, new in factory packaging.

Pretty much in-line with all the comments already made in this thread. Very nice fit, very light, ugly tags on the front. I'm especially pleased with how the ones in the back seats fit.

View attachment 344733

I just went to order them and they've gone unavailable again.... they were available to order earlier today. Bummer.

Wow, the Model 3 all-weather mats at the Tesla store (Model 3 All Weather Interior Mats) are only $145, at least when they're in stock. This is considerably less than Tesla's price ($245) on Model S all-weather mats.

While the 3D Maxpider mats are nice, I'm having some buyer's remorse. (Still waiting another ~2 weeks on my order, by the way.) The Tesla mats are cheaper, probably good enough for our purposes, and it's nice that they have "Tesla" on them. It's not worth the trouble, though, to cancel my order with EV Tuning Solutions and then wait for Tesla to have more of their mats in stock.
I'm more likely to have a few months of rainy weather than any snow where I am in N. CA. My order with EV Tuning was on backorder (early November), so I emailed through the website and cancelled the order to switch to the Tesla brand all-weather mats. They look like a solid option if you don't need to trap melted snow or mud. They confirmed the cancellation almost immediately, just FYI.