Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any update on getting these through Ebay? I am considering ordering from there as well.
I ordered them from eBay and had them in about 5 days. They are great! They seem to have fixed the slight alignment issues on the rear mats too (i think, i mean i think there was some minor alignment issue?)

With my weather tech liners and all weather mats, hitting them with a pressure washer made them look new / newish. before that i just sprayed then with a hose but the pressure washer works amazing on them. planning to use it on the kagu as well.

That's lame, partscatalog charged me and still hasn't shipped out yet (been 2+ weeks since I ordered). I thought online vendors aren't allowed charge until after they shipped? That ebayer looks like a nice deal, but too bad ebay policy doesn't allow me to arrange outside orderes :p, for obvious reasons.

That's lame, partscatalog charged me and still hasn't shipped out yet (been 2+ weeks since I ordered). I thought online vendors aren't allowed charge until after they shipped? That ebayer looks like a nice deal, but too bad ebay policy doesn't allow me to arrange outside orderes :p, for obvious reasons.

Yeah, you should just cancel that and order elsewhere. I ordered from a rando seller on Amazon that said ships in 1-2 weeks and it's already going to be here today. I paid $225 with shipping which is really the going rate anyways.

PartsCatalog and EVTuningSolutions just have too many damn orders and if you order now you'll be lucky to get them before December.

Reactions: squash1978
Reactions: SMAlset
Do these mats have a texture to them? The plastic/rubber Weathertech type mats are a little slippery to me.

I have the WeatherTech Laser Liners in my other car and I know what you mean about the slippery plastic feel from those mats especially after the mats have been worn in. The Maxpiders feel significantly grippier for my shoes but mine are only 3 weeks old.

I have the WeatherTech Laser Liners in my other car and I know what you mean about the slippery plastic feel from those mats especially after the mats have been worn in. The Maxpiders feel significantly grippier for my shoes but mine are only 3 weeks old.

Thanks. I have had WeatherTech mats in other cars and even new they are a bit slippery in the wet or snow. The Maxpiders seem like they have a grippier almost fabric like texture which I like. Just wanted to confirm before ordering.

Reactions: TM3KT
Yes the Kagu mats have a texture. When I'm in our Model S as a passenger I actually love to take my sandals off and find the mats comfortable to the touch that way too. They hose down nicely, are light weight and are easy to remove. No odor and don't slip around. No clips to fuss with like the TuxMats. They don't go high up on the sides as the TuxMats but I think should still provide good coverage for those with snow. The bumped side ridges should contain any normal amount of snow from ones shoes. We have them for both our Model S (now over year and half) and picked up them for our Model 3. Really love them. I know some people are turned off by the metal logo but I don't get focused on that so doesn't bother me. At least the logo is in silver like accents on the car.

That ebay seller, mobile_power1 (Accent My Auto), linked to in my post above now is down to 8 sets. If you order from him let us know how quickly it ships and what you think of the mats.

Last edited:
....With my weather tech liners and all weather mats, hitting them with a pressure washer made them look new / newish. before that i just sprayed then with a hose but the pressure washer works amazing on them. planning to use it on the kagu as well.

Erik from Colorado just hoses his Kagu down and I figure his get way more dirt etc than ours do here in the SF bay area. Will be nice to hear from more Model 3 cold weather owners on cleaning the Kagus. But while these might be new to many owners (with Model 3 being their first Tesla), Kagu has won the praise of Model S and X owners for a number of years. Did my research on them when we got our Model S, so I think there's already a lot of cold weather user reviews for their product if you check out the other forums areas here.

Post photos of you winter wear and care!