Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3d Maxpider Mats - Costco.ca

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really like them, perfect fit

Attachments

• 20190618_161153.jpg
    20190618_161153.jpg
    887.3 KB · Views: 848
Reactions: angus[Y]oung
I was looking out for these on the Costco.ca site daily while waiting for my Model Y order to be delivered. Since I cancelled my Model Y order earlier this month I stopped checking. Kinda of glad they didn't show until now. Saved me a return. These are great car mats for year round use. I have a set in my Model 3. No salt stains were found last spring clean up underneath

I highly recommend the Phantom brand car mats from the Costco. It is not well advertised but they are a full set of front and rear mats.
They are rebranded ‘TuxMats’ and are Canadian made.
Mine cost $220 for the set.

https://www.costco.ca/phantom-custom-fit-car-floor-mats---starting-at-$199.99.product.100017140.html

Gotta say I don't like the Tuxmats I had in my M3. They have a coating on them which can peel and "chip". I think solid plastic/rubber is a better bet unless you're very gentle.

Thank you for this - I’ve been happy with mine but it’s good to hear about a long term review. From your other thread if you’ve had the car for 2 years that’s not a good mat at all.

When I was researching, I figured the Maxpider mats would be slippery when getting out of the car. I’ve been loyal to Weathertech for all my previous vehicles but at $310 for the set, it seems a little steep.

Are they any good? The lip looks pretty low. Getting ready for snow and slush season...

I've got a full set for my wife's car - 9 pieces I believe (front and rear seats, frunk, trunk: lower well/cubby sides/lower storage/floor mats). They look nice aesthetically, but they do look a little low on the sides. They fit well enough. Compared to the WeatherTech, I'm on the fence for both durability and just volume to hold all the slush. I've heard from others who have had the MaxPider for a while and they say they're durable, but I wonder how well the material will hold up to boots (especially the driver's right foot) over time.