Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh my - I have a VIN - showed up on my profile page between last night and just now. Launch day order (March '19), though had a couple of order tweaks (don't ask) and not sure if that affected my timing at all. In NYC. LR/Blue/Black/Hitch. VIN - 131XXX
Funny, I had the same config (but 5 seat) on order and VIN popped up on my page today - but VIN is 120xxx, which probably means no new console. And delivery date is prior to 3/1 which is when I wanted to take delivery. So going to ask them to remove it. My NEMA 14-50 isn't being installed until 3/1.

Oh my - I have a VIN - showed up on my profile page between last night and just now. Launch day order (March '19), though had a couple of order tweaks (don't ask) and not sure if that affected my timing at all. In NYC. LR/Blue/Black/Hitch. VIN - 131XXX
I ordered on 01/07/2021, but the exact same specs and am out here on LI. Do you see the VIN on the Tesla Account summary page, or when you click into the order page (where it asks for insurance info), or both?

Looks like more and more 7 seaters are getting VIN's. Some 5 seaters are getting them in a matter of hours! I Ordered mine log after some posters here (Jan 31st) so I'm not complaining.

For now my est time is Feb 16-Mar 14th. Started with Feb 14th and it updates every day now to reflect today's date. So it's very much just updating by calculation to take into consideration current date.

I did message my contact about completing the profile, which is key to get a vin, because the only tithing is pending is a loan that's conditionally approved pending proof of trade in, which I can't do until I am about to pick up the Y.

Reactions: ellistev
For all of you that have VINs now, did your overview tab look like this prior to receiving a VIN? Does the Payment box get checked off after you make the down payment via ACH after you get a vin? I’m concerned that somehow Tesla doesn’t think all my tasks are completed so I’ll never get a VIN. I don’t even have a shown estimated delivery date range either.
0CBBB47C-70A1-4C59-BFBC-FD29AC1EC0F8.jpeg

For all of you that have VINs now, did your overview tab look like this prior to receiving a VIN? Does the Payment box get checked off after you make the down payment via ACH after you get a vin? I’m concerned that somehow Tesla doesn’t think all my tasks are completed so I’ll never get a VIN. I don’t even have a shown estimated delivery date range either.
View attachment 637328
Please see attachment. Mine has insurance completed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210216-103037_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210216-103037_Samsung Internet.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 67
mine looks like that, except missing the VIN of course. When you click the little “i” circle button next to overview what does that page look like?
Hi my overview page looks like yours. I ordered on 1/13 and received VIN on 2/13. SR/ WHITE black int 19". When did you order? As suggested contacting customers care team to check or escalate as needed. Best wishes.

Last edited: