Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fellow Coloradan here as well. Placed my order on the 9th (two days ago). Realllly hoping they announce some end of quarter promos. Were you able to do delivery? Mine just has it listed as pickup.

I believe that it's pick-up only in Colorado. At least, along the front range. Personally, I'm picking up in Littleton. Someone else on this thread is picking up in Superior. I'm sure there are other pick-up locations in Colorado but no idea where.

Reactions: Jemblue7my
I believe that it's pick-up only in Colorado. At least, along the front range. Personally, I'm picking up in Littleton. Someone else on this thread is picking up in Superior. I'm sure there are other pick-up locations in Colorado but no idea where.
I will be picking up in Superior. Model Y LR, 7 seat, white ext / black int, 19" wheels, tow package. Ordered 1/8, profile completed 1/9, still waiting on VIN.

I did speak to Tesla yesterday (called Superior store and chose the option for deliveries) and was told to expect I should be matched AND delivered by the end of the month. I got really excited, ran to the other room to tell my wife, and then promptly remembered that Tesla also told me I'd have it by Feb 22 at the latest. 🤦‍♂️

The worst part of the wait (besides the typical agony of waiting on a new toy) is that our family of 4 is down to 1 car now as we sold our other one to Vroom already based on faulty timing guidance from Tesla.

Despi
I will be picking up in Superior. Model Y LR, 7 seat, white ext / black int, 19" wheels, tow package. Ordered 1/8, profile completed 1/9, still waiting on VIN.

I did speak to Tesla yesterday (called Superior store and chose the option for deliveries) and was told to expect I should be matched AND delivered by the end of the month. I got really excited, ran to the other room to tell my wife, and then promptly remembered that Tesla also told me I'd have it by Feb 22 at the latest. 🤦‍♂️

The worst part of the wait (besides the typical agony of waiting on a new toy) is that our family of 4 is down to 1 car now as we sold our other one to Vroom already based on faulty timing guidance from Tesla.

All of that sounds ... oddly familiar. We're making it work with one car but that's going to change once this blizzard is finished and spring sport activities start up.

This morning, while dropping my son off at school, he asked "Dad, when are you getting the Model Y already? It's been forever and it sucks getting into a cold car." He's used to my old Chevy Bolt that could be remotely started/warmed/cooled in a closed garage without killing anyone. We're dealing with some real first world problems over here!

A quick spreadsheet update. While reports of VINs for those of use west of the Mississippi are landing on the forum, the spreadsheet still reflects a lack of VINs for the west coast. Maybe it's not being updated (very possible) or maybe people aren't seeing VINs yet (I have no VIN yet).

If we're to believe we are part of the end of quarter push (seems plausible) then all signs point to a boat load of VINs (maybe next week) and deliveries the week of March 22nd for those of us in the mountain west. I'm I'm correct, the blizzard is unlikely to play a factor because our vehicles aren't on trucks inbound for CO, UT, NM, etc. anyway.

Someone, please etch this in stone and rub my face in it when I'm proven wrong.

Reactions: aDibble2
A quick spreadsheet update. While reports of VINs for those of use west of the Mississippi are landing on the forum, the spreadsheet still reflects a lack of VINs for the west coast. Maybe it's not being updated (very possible) or maybe people aren't seeing VINs yet (I have no VIN yet).

If we're to believe we are part of the end of quarter push (seems plausible) then all signs point to a boat load of VINs (maybe next week) and deliveries the week of March 22nd for those of us in the mountain west. I'm I'm correct, the blizzard is unlikely to play a factor because our vehicles aren't on trucks inbound for CO, UT, NM, etc. anyway.

Someone, please etch this in stone and rub my face in it when I'm proven wrong.
Yesterday was a good day, 26 VINs assigned according to spreadsheet. 9 of those are 7 seater. 6 of the 9 are West coast states incl BC. 6 of 9 are Midnight Silver, my color but missed the cut-off. Just have to wait. Last weekend, I saw a truckload going to direction of north(OR, WA,BC), I’m from bay area. I know some are Ys. Good luck to us and congrats to those that got their VIN.

Does anyone have any idea how long I might be delayed if I decided to change my color from White to M silver M?
does that automatically throw me in the back of the cue?
Not sure how it will impact the timing of your car but I would get the color you want and don’t just settle to get it sooner.

They seem to be doing the end of the quarter push so there is a chance that your timing won’t be overly effected.

I don't have a VIN yet, planning on taking delivery in Superior. Am looking it getting it wrapped/auto-flexed, anyone in the Denver area have any experience with that?
From my research Colorado detail is the way to go they do tons of Teslas and are very good at it. I have an appointment booked with them for beginning of April, assuming I get my car.... Just got my VIN this am for a August of 2019 order.

• Informative
Reactions: RockyMtnRed
From my research Colorado detail is the way to go they do tons of Teslas and are very good at it. I have an appointment booked with them for beginning of April, assuming I get my car.... Just got my VIN this am for a August of 2019 order.
Colorado detail seems like a very good place in Denver to get things like that done. I’m planning on PPF with them and it includes ceramic coating.

Hey everyone, I posted a few times on this thread when I was waiting patiently for MY 7 seater LR. I picked it up last Saturday and I just have to say, it was well worth the wait. My first EV and this car is awesome, and came in perfect condition with no exterior or interior issues that i can find so far. Very happy with the purchase and just want to tell everyone to hang in there, you won't regret the wait.

Hey everyone, I posted a few times on this thread when I was waiting patiently for MY 7 seater LR. I picked it up last Saturday and I just have to say, it was well worth the wait. My first EV and this car is awesome, and came in perfect condition with no exterior or interior issues that i can find so far. Very happy with the purchase and just want to tell everyone to hang in there, you won't regret the wait.
Congrats!!

Congrats!-did you get the new lights?