Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you think FSD helped push forward your DD? I don't plan on gaming FSD cause I don't wanna play Tesla's game (but it is indeed very tempting), but it's interesting that FSD still pushes up your DD when they said it wouldn't anymore...
I think it helped me. Was moved to Jul-Aug from Jun-Jul.. added FSD and a day later got F465 vin. From the looks of it, it's a little old but don't care about that.

Do you think FSD helped push forward your DD? I don't plan on gaming FSD cause I don't wanna play Tesla's game (but it is indeed very tempting), but it's interesting that FSD still pushes up your DD when they said it wouldn't anymore...
I absolutely think FSD pushed my VIN. I was adamant against doing it and waited 8 months before taking that step. A lot of non-FSD folks have received VIN this EOQ, but a whole lot of FSD has received it regardless of the order date. Please note that I have not yet received the vehicle, so I can't say for sure it worked. If everything goes smoothly, I should have it this upcoming weekend.

Well… the day is over and

Well the day is over and no vin… starting to lose hope I’ll get in the EOQ push.
One thing we all have learned is that these reps know nothing. Back in March, a helpful lady spent almost 30 minutes on the phone checking all vehicles coming to the mid-west and trying to see if she could re-route any of them to me or find me a vehicle that matched or may be off slightly from what I ordered. All seemed odd, but she said I have some tools and let me see what I can do. When she couldn't find anything, she sent me a message and said to reply to this message next week, and I'll take a look again. Of course, I replied. Of course, I replied every week in March. Of course, nothing happened.

Yeah, got a VIN this morning, submitted insurance, and scheduled delivery for the 24th. I'm a non-standard sale though, so they'll need to update the MVPA to remove sales tax after they review some paperwork I sent them today so the scheduled date doesn’trl really matter. The process takes a week or two from others I've talked to, so anticipating taking delivery by the end of the month.

Progress!
This is really good to hear. Glad you got it before 1 year mark!

Reactions: Aviateur17
Need some help if possible, I need to add my spouse as a co-registrant and change from cash to finance. No one is picking up at the Tesla phone number, the tesla chat told me to call their finance number and no one picked up, then I called the Tesla store and again, no one picked up. I also don't have a SA either. ANy recs?