Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
c
Another 7 seater Model Y delivered. I picked it up yesterday at Fremont factory. Everything looked in good. They was some dirt on the 3rd row seats and some scuffs here and there (which were cleaned up with a rag and elbow grease). The hood had a slight raised alignment issue, minimal but I scheduled a service appointment for it. Other wise very happy with the purchase. I'm 5'6" and can fit in the 3rd row comfortably but probably not for more than an hour.

MYLR, 7 seater, Midnight silver, 20" induction wheels, FSD. No tow.

OD 1/3/22. Original EDD August 22.
FSD added 1/9/22
EDD 3/27/22
Congrats!!!

Reactions: Quad motor
Ordered my blue Model Y Long Range with 19" wheels, tow hitch, and 7 row seating in early Nov 2021. My delivery date has bounced around at least 8 times with the earliest being May 11th. It just went from a window of June 8th-July 20th to a window of Oct 2022-Jan 2022. *WTF*!!!

UPDATE:

EDD still sitting at 7/13-8/24

Found a used 2021 model y seven-seater, in my area, for roughly the same price so I swooped it up! I am so happy.

I'm hanging onto the order in case my mom wants it. Or she will take the one I just bought and I'll get the new one.

I'm just happy I have a car that fits my family and all my babies!!

It's a beauty and a total upgrade from my 2019 model 3.

Seeing all these date changes makes me glad I caught an inventory car last month. Since my order was from January I didn’t have the low price locked in that some of you do. Hopefully Tesla gets their crap together and gets your cars to you quickly.

I’d suggest a quick call to customer service or texting your SA, they may be able to give you some info about when it’ll get to the delivery center. I had good luck doing that.

I feel your pain though, I rest a little easier having some general idea of when to expect the car. I went back to checking the app every other hour. Good luck and I hope you get the Accept button soon.

One other data point, I got multiple texts the first time I got a VIN, this time around I received no notification other than a change in the app.
What is SA? And how can I reach them?

Get ready for the long haul...
My order date was 11/14/21.
I have black interior and it just jumped back to June 13- July 25. I think Tesla is intentionally doing this to freak us out and see if we will pay for the self driving feature. I'm guessing it has worked on many. Not me though, as I intend to rent it for a month to see if it is worth it. I check about every other day and it has probably jumped around more than 10 times now. I should have kept better records on this. If I had checked every hour I might be up to 20 different delivery dates/ranges. I suppose as I get closer I'll check more often. It's just a simple push of the Tesla app button on my phone and then the anticipation builds until the screen updates.

Reactions: 2022MYLRW20W7
My order date was 11/14/21.
I have black interior and it just jumped back to June 13- July 25. I think Tesla is intentionally doing this to freak us out and see if we will pay for the self driving feature. I'm guessing it has worked on many. Not me though, as I intend to rent it for a month to see if it is worth it. I check about every other day and it has probably jumped around more than 10 times now. I should have kept better records on this. If I had checked every hour I might be up to 20 different delivery dates/ranges. I suppose as I get closer I'll check more often. It's just a simple push of the Tesla app button on my phone and then the anticipation builds until the screen updates.
I have a tab on my browser that gets refreshed on a daily to weekly basis. My EDD hasn't changed since 3/22/22. I figured that's because I'm on the back of the line.
Fremont MYLR7 20" White/White - OD: 12/31/21 EDD: June 06 - July 18

Reactions: Otter2007