Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Husband almost snagged a blue/white 7-seater from inventory, but was thrown off by the “black and white premium interior” (why not just call it white?? Or white and black interior?), and also got a notification for another config in a different location so was thrown off by the shipping cost as well. So close to getting something! Yet so far…

Reactions: Otter2007
Congrats on the VIN!! How did you get a “soft match date”? My SA claims they only see what I see…
I don't have a VIN, still waiting for that day to come.

The system contains a projected built date. If the employee is telling you otherwise, either they have reduced permissions and actually only see what you see (but then what is the point of their job and value to the process, other then to read to me what I can read for myself), or they are not being straight forward with you.

Reactions: DuckDuckGoose
Husband almost snagged a blue/white 7-seater from inventory, but was thrown off by the “black and white premium interior” (why not just call it white?? Or white and black interior?), and also got a notification for another config in a different location so was thrown off by the shipping cost as well. So close to getting something! Yet so far…
That was me back in February. It seemed like the one I was looking for never popped up or was gone in a flash. I finally managed to snag one and picked it up a couple of weeks later. I’m glad I did too since my January order continues to get pushed back.

Reactions: RocY