Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm your Huckleberry.

Just did it, we'll see.

OD 11/01/21 MYLR7 W/B, no tow, no FSD until moments ago.
Doh! Now there is another FSD that ordered after me that'll jump over me. 😂

Attachments

• fd1163428f3a930756d1babb67db5adf557daaf02f53f2a067aec3546bf182a9.jpg
    fd1163428f3a930756d1babb67db5adf557daaf02f53f2a067aec3546bf182a9.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 46
For those that are on the fence about FSD. I added FSD after getting my VIN (so I missed my opportunity to skip the line) after chatting with a few people who currently have FSD and taking in to consideration I was able to get it at the $10K price. So far I do not regret adding it on. Autopilot does do a lot on its own but the navigate on autopilot with lane changes is great and the stop lights/stop sign awareness. I have even used Autopark and think it's a nice convenience for backing into parking spots. Those are all EAP features, I am planning to opt in to the Beta program in a month or two once they start allowing more people in to really take advantage of the city streets driving. Hopefully that will be available to everyone at the end of the year but you never know with Elon time. It was a hard decision, but I thought back to why I was purchasing the Tesla in the first place and in addition to the efficiency, I was buying in to the FSD tech.

Hope this helps for anyone on the fence.

Reactions: WhiteWi and TJ21CT