Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Back into a 2 week window today. EDD earlier Jun 11 - Jul 9 , now Jun 19 - Jul 3. The saga continues … 🤨
You're in that very similar window as many (most?) of us. I can only guess is that there will be a big push for 7 seaters in that timeframe. If there was a parts shortage it's possible they anticipate those parts being available.

I’m seeing quite a few seven seaters on reddit with a similar end of June EDD. Hopefully this actually means they’re about to make a huge batch of 7 seaters….

Tesla usually reserves sending out VINs in the last week or two of a quarter to just California people to sell more cars in short distances so if we don’t get VINs in the next week or so I say it’s RIP.

Reactions: bluewhite79
Central Coast California. OD 9/6/21 MYLR 7-seat, red/black, no other upgrades.

After pushing back yet again I am now showing June 6 - July 4. I texted my local SA and asked them if they had any more information. Their response seemed pretty generic.

“We have been seeing the End of June to early July for about a month. We are working hard to get cars delivered as fast as we can. We are not sure why they are moving delivery timing back, and most of the delays are around part issues.”
Now pushed to June 21 - July 19