Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They like to wait until I’m a day or 2 into my EDD before pushing. It’s happened like 3-4 times now but hopefully not this time. We shall see in a few days

Edit: I’m also in AZ so once I get a vin I’ll probably have the car within 4-5 days usually pretty quickly. Idk if you guys are east coast or not.
I’m in SoCal. Waiting for your good news as Mine will be after yours most likely… you are entering your first day of the 2-week window tomorrow!

Reactions: Suns
AAE17FA1-AC34-4048-AA06-A8AEAD42F841.jpeg

White MYLR7 has arrived on the east coast along side a MYP

I thought it was always a PC week. Are you saying PC date does not matter? I thought it was obvious that PC date decides your position in the queue (as well as model, location, fsd, tow, interiors …) 😂
Not sure if you are being serious, but there are posts all over here from those lucky/worthy enough to talk to someone that SAs have said it shifted a while back to OD from PC. My point is its another example of intentionally sown confusion Tesla could easily dispell if they were simply transparent.

Reactions: fishy21
Not sure if you are being serious, but there are posts all over here from those lucky/worthy enough to talk to someone that SAs have said it shifted a while back to OD from PC. My point is its another example of intentionally sown confusion Tesla could easily dispell if they were simply transparent.
Ok. I was not aware of those posts. Don’t know what info to trust anymore 🤷🏻‍♂️. If I am reading a post, its just a data point and not indicative of what’s happening to others. If I share my opinion, its again not indicative of what others may be saying or experiencing. I think its time to boot myself out of here and enjoy the summer and while I wait to be VIN’ed. I’m logging out ✌️ and good luck to all those in the queue!

Just want to add for a data point, we have MYLR7, white, our initial edd was pushed back several times, most recently was July 17-Aug 21st. I added FSD to my order on June 2nd and now my delivery date shows June 16th-30, this is my first two week window.

Reactions: Suns