Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats, great news!

I love seeing the new vehicles getting delivered on this thread. It’s been a little over a month since Firebones Princess got delivered (I let my 3 and 6 year old name the car… yeah) and the Fremont build quality is pretty awesome. I’m not sure when the honeymoon period will end but I’m still looking for any opportunity to drive. I’m interested to see the Austin builds when they start delivery but I’m loving the Fremont ‘22 vehicle, I hope you and others on this thread enjoy them as well!
Thanks, it's very exciting! I love Firebones Princess! I have a feeling if I asked my kids (9f, 7m) to name the car it would be something along the lines of Slime Farts or Roblox Cobra Kai. 😂 I'm not sure when the honeymoon period ends, but my husband picked up his M3 in Dec 2019 and regardless of when I drive it, it always puts a smile on my face. That's why I had to get my own!

• Funny
Reactions: BTVev and Otter2007
Congrats, great news!

I love seeing the new vehicles getting delivered on this thread. It’s been a little over a month since Firebones Princess got delivered (I let my 3 and 6 year old name the car… yeah) and the Fremont build quality is pretty awesome. I’m not sure when the honeymoon period will end but I’m still looking for any opportunity to drive. I’m interested to see the Austin builds when they start delivery but I’m loving the Fremont ‘22 vehicle, I hope you and others on this thread enjoy them as well!
Btw, I just realized we have the exact same build! You have great taste! lol

Reactions: BTVev and Otter2007
Thanks, it's very exciting! I love Firebones Princess! I have a feeling if I asked my kids (9f, 7m) to name the car it would be something along the lines of Slime Farts or Roblox Cobra Kai. 😂 I'm not sure when the honeymoon period ends, but my husband picked up his M3 in Dec 2019 and regardless of when I drive it, it always puts a smile on my face. That's why I had to get my own!
Hahaha, I love those names as well. Also, teach me o’ wise one… how do I get my wife to try driving the car?! Thus far she’s refused to get behind the wheel, I think she’s afraid of one pedal driving. In all fairness she’s 7 months pregnant so things are a bit overwhelming at the moment, and perhaps it’s a blessing so I don’t have to worry about her wanting one of her own.

I didn’t notice the same build either, that’s awesome… This marks the first exact match I’ve seen!

Hahaha, I love those names as well. Also, teach me o’ wise one… how do I get my wife to try driving the car?! Thus far she’s refused to get behind the wheel, I think she’s afraid of one pedal driving. In all fairness she’s 7 months pregnant so things are a bit overwhelming at the moment, and perhaps it’s a blessing so I don’t have to worry about her wanting one of her own.

I didn’t notice the same build either, that’s awesome… This marks the first exact match I’ve seen!
Tell her she should see how much more intuitive one pedal driving is. That's my favorite part! You can always go the safety route, especially with another one on the way (congrats!). Just be prepared to not get your car back once she does get behind the wheel. 😉

Reactions: BTVev
This is great news!! There's hope for us! Yesterday my EDD changed to 3/18-3/31. I was a bit bummed, but it just updated again right now to 3/7-3/11!

Edit: Holy $h!ttttt. I just got VIN'd!!
haha nice and congrats!!!! i just saw ur this post and congrats on the VIN!!! did you schedule your Delivery date yet?.. and like everyone told me .. you made it in time for all these gas hikes! lol

I’m pretty sure not only would it push your EDD back, it would also adjust your price to current pricing.
Can confirm this. I tried to initially drop the 3rd row because I got another 3rd row vehicle I am keeping but was told it would change my price to current price. Basically I would end up paying more for a non 3rd row. Then I asked about changing the color while keeping the 3rd row. Same response, touching your order means new price.

Reactions: AbuEGnP23
haha nice and congrats!!!! i just saw ur this post and congrats on the VIN!!! did you schedule your Delivery date yet?.. and like everyone told me .. you made it in time for all these gas hikes! lol
Thanks! It’s scheduled for Saturday. Yup, perfect timing for us. $5+ per gallon is nuts!

Can confirm this. I tried to initially drop the 3rd row because I got another 3rd row vehicle I am keeping but was told it would change my price to current price. Basically I would end up paying more for a non 3rd row. Then I asked about changing the color while keeping the 3rd row. Same response, touching your order means new price.
Well for now it would be cheaper than a wrap. But the wrap would provide additional protection as well. Thanks for the information everyone!

I do! My VIN is F394 and I was able to confirm it has all the new features. Any updates to your EDD or have you received any communication from Tesla?
Nicee! Nothing yet on my end. Tomorrow I enter my EDD window (Mar 10-31) so let’s see! Although I’m concerned I may have to delay as I’ll be out of town for work for two weeks this month… hopefully they will be flexible to schedule delivery when I’m in town :/