Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MSM / Black, no tow, 20"
Virginia
OD: 11/14/21
EDD: Originally July 2022, then changed to 5/23 - 6/20, changed again a few weeks later to 5/9 - 6/6, and this past weekend changed to 3/17 - 3/31 for what sounds like the EOQ push.

I see here and on reddit too that a surge of LR7 orders got EDD updates for EOQ recently, makes me think they're doing a run of 7 seat configured MY's, probably at Fremont. I'd really like a 4680 from Austin but not holding my breath on that since I doubt 7 sweaters are on Austin's priority list. If I get lucky enough to get a VIN soon I guess I'll decide then if I want to gamble holding out for an Austin MYLR7 and waiting more for who knows how long.

Reactions: sacraM3nto
My black MYLR7 EDD just updated to June 2022 :(

I’m pretty sure it’s temporary, but I placed this order in August with a profile completion in October, and my EDD is now approximately only 2 months sooner than another MYLR7 order we placed this past Saturday…

Reactions: Benng
My black MYLR7 EDD just updated to June 2022 :(

I’m pretty sure it’s temporary, but I placed this order in August with a profile completion in October, and my EDD is now approximately only 2 months sooner than another MYLR7 order we placed this past Saturday…
My white MYLR7 EDD just updated to May 20 to June 26 this morning. OD 9/27. I am getting 4680 lol

Last edited:
ok. first post.

order date: 12/30
orig delivery date: July
new date: March 20-31

just checked today and it is all of a sudden showing March 20-31. started searching Internet to see if this meant cars are rolling out of Austin now? found nothing. Honestly have no idea why my delivery date got pushed way up.

happy but mixed options as i've been consoling myself waiting by telling myself we would get one with the new 4680 battery. not sure what to expect now ?

model Y, 7 seater, blue, white leather, performance tires, FSD if that matters. Northern Virginia order.

Thanks for the info and replies everyone. I would hit like if I knew how to do it.

logged in today and noticed the VIN is there and delivery date moved up to March 17-23. I guess it's time to get my external financing. 11th digit on VIN is an "F" fyi.

Thanks for the info and replies everyone. I would hit like if I knew how to do it.

logged in today and noticed the VIN is there and delivery date moved up to March 17-23. I guess it's time to get my external financing. 11th digit on VIN is an "F" fyi.

Have the same config but w/o FSD and I ordered mid-August but my EDD is June-July. I guess FSD helps fast track your order???

Reactions: Otter2007
After 199 long and sometimes frustrating days, delivery day is tomorrow! Unfortunately, I don't pick Nikola up until 5 p.m. because of commitments my wife has had for a long time for tomorrow afternoon. Will make it tough to focus on work, but I can't wait to actually drive my new Model Y. Had to add one more accessory in the last few days (front mud flaps). As others have said, I too am committed to continue supporting my fellow August order estimate delivery and 7-seater forum members until they get their cars. Weather is supposed to not be real good here in KC tomorrow so may be a couple of days until I can pay the "picture tax" but will make sure that gets taken care of.