Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After 199 long and sometimes frustrating days, delivery day is tomorrow! Unfortunately, I don't pick Nikola up until 5 p.m. because of commitments my wife has had for a long time for tomorrow afternoon. Will make it tough to focus on work, but I can't wait to actually drive my new Model Y. Had to add one more accessory in the last few days (front mud flaps). As others have said, I too am committed to continue supporting my fellow August order estimate delivery and 7-seater forum members until they get their cars. Weather is supposed to not be real good here in KC tomorrow so may be a couple of days until I can pay the "picture tax" but will make sure that gets taken care of.
We are picking up our MYLR7 in KC tomorrow also. Ordered it on 9/11 added the tow on 9/18. We also got in the F384 range. Our cars were probably "Truck Buddies".

Reactions: srnewby54
After 199 long and sometimes frustrating days, delivery day is tomorrow! Unfortunately, I don't pick Nikola up until 5 p.m. because of commitments my wife has had for a long time for tomorrow afternoon. Will make it tough to focus on work, but I can't wait to actually drive my new Model Y. Had to add one more accessory in the last few days (front mud flaps). As others have said, I too am committed to continue supporting my fellow August order estimate delivery and 7-seater forum members until they get their cars. Weather is supposed to not be real good here in KC tomorrow so may be a couple of days until I can pay the "picture tax" but will make sure that gets taken care of.

Congrats! And yes make sure to capture that beautiful deep blue metallic shine under the sun for a pic. We stopped by our future delivery center today and I saw a blue MYLR waiting there for its owner. Seeing that blue gave me another boost of patience in waiting for my delivery!

OD 01/27/22
Original EDD of August 22
EDD changes : Aug 22 to "mid June to mid July" to Aug 22 to March 23rd - March 31.
MYLR7 White ext with Black interior, 20inch induction wheels,FSD and Tow.
Been telling myself that new EDD is a glitch because that change is so drastic.

Reactions: Otter2007
Well folks it’s time I joined you all in Jail. EDD just changed from Mar 2 - 30 to June 12 - July 14… which puts me at almost a year since I ordered (8/16).

Hoping it will change back to March.

Woke up to a new EDD back to March! March 10 - 31st. Not a 2 week window but it’s positive news nonetheless.

What time is your pickup in KC? Weather may be a little bit iffy tomorrow so have a safe trip up and back tomorrow. Congratulations!!!
My wife and daughter are picking it up now, at 11. I stayed back to take care of the animals. On face time I confirmed it has the AMD and double pane glass on the front. The car looks great and my wife is excited for her new car. They drove our 2018 Model 3 up from OKC to get it. Congratulations on your new car also.

Woke up to a new EDD back to March! March 10 - 31st. Not a 2 week window but it’s positive news nonetheless.
This is great news!! There's hope for us! Yesterday my EDD changed to 3/18-3/31. I was a bit bummed, but it just updated again right now to 3/7-3/11!

Edit: Holy $h!ttttt. I just got VIN'd!!

Meet Nikola (for Nikola Tesla). Home for one night before heading to the detailer for PPF and ceramic coating!

Attachments

• 20220307_163116.jpg
    20220307_163116.jpg
    524.4 KB · Views: 94
  • 20220307_163128.jpg
    20220307_163128.jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 46
Thanks! I’m keeping my eye out for a similar post from you!
Congrats, great news!

I love seeing the new vehicles getting delivered on this thread. It’s been a little over a month since Firebones Princess got delivered (I let my 3 and 6 year old name the car… yeah) and the Fremont build quality is pretty awesome. I’m not sure when the honeymoon period will end but I’m still looking for any opportunity to drive. I’m interested to see the Austin builds when they start delivery but I’m loving the Fremont ‘22 vehicle, I hope you and others on this thread enjoy them as well!