Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
it's a long list and i'm waiting on a few items as I ordered from Amazon (immediate), Tesla (soon) and Ali Express (mixed timing 3 weeks - 2 months). I didn't expect to get lucky so was fine waiting for discounts from Ali Express.

i've also got an appt in 8 days to get 3 of the mods installed by a friend's sound shop (swivel screen mounted, internal LED light package and replacement fog reflector lights). we'll see how it goes (the reflectors are a little risky).

i bought around 25 mods (lots of little things) so ill do a full post after and summarize if it will help others. so far everything has worked with the exception of the trunk grocery hook handle.
That sounds great, yes please share tips and suggestiond if you have time. Its appreciated as a new Tesla owner here. What is Ali Express? Thank you! 🥳

That sounds great, yes please share tips and suggestiond if you have time. Its appreciated as a new Tesla owner here. What is Ali Express? Thank you! 🥳
It's like a Chinese Amazon.com. parts are cheaper but take a lot longer to ship. I think it's legit and I haven't had an issue yet (Why So Many People Are Shopping on AliExpress Instead of Amazon)

However I am not an expert and started by ordering some cheap stickers and $10 parts then worked my way up. So far everything including the more expensive items have shipped, delivered and worked without issue. I still prefer Amazon but have found a few things on Ali that were not available elsewhere or were obviously the same product at a much lower price.

Reactions: Otter2007
I stopped by the local Tesla office, and they must have seen my sad face. They looked up and double confirmed that everything is in order and was told that my Y is scheduled to be built tomorrow which is day 2 of my current EDD and usually the day when I get bounded another two weeks or worse. I immediately started singing the Annie song in my head lol

Also got my VIN today🙌 F410. Haven't completed the final payment option as I plan to deliver a "certified" check on delivery day. Hopefully I can schedule my delivery soon.

I unknowingly paid for faster delivery due to purchasing FSD in January. I feel a little bad for jumping the line. I know some have been waiting longer than I have.

MYLR7, 20" induction, MNS, FSD.

OD 1/3/2022.

EDD: 3/23-4/1.

SF Bay Area - CA

Also got my VIN today🙌 F410. Haven't completed the final payment option as I plan to deliver a "certified" check on delivery day. Hopefully I can schedule my delivery soon.

I unknowingly paid for faster delivery due to purchasing FSD in January. I feel a little bad for jumping the line. I know some have been waiting longer than I have.
You shouldn’t feel bad. It’s Teslas delivery algorithm that should be fixed!