Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up our MYLR 7 seater yesterday. Didn't find anything wrong with the car and it came with the charger. The only issue we had when we picked up is that the app was down and the car didn't sink into the app, so we couldn't use the phone to unlock it. They unlocked it for us, we got the the keys drove it home and a couple of hours later the app was back on. Home wall charger works well, the autopilot is still calibrating and we are getting to know each other.
Weird question, but what does the lower cargo trunk cover look like? The one that came with mine is flat, but all the videos I’ve seen of the show a tilted cover for the 7 seaters.

Nice! What was your exact date in October for profile completion?
Honestly, I can’t remember. I know it was later in the month, but I don’t have anything that tells me when it was, and I didn’t join TMC/start really following my order until later December or early January when we started getting closer to the original estimated delivery timeframe.

Our SA told us to not fill out the payment method before we got a VIN, but something made my husband fill it out anyways, just a couple of months later! Pretty annoying given that most August east coast people got their cars in January/February. I guess at least it’s nicer weather now for transport?

Did you try flipping it over? Cause I have seen videos on depending which side you have up determines if it is flush or not.
Yes, but as you can see in the pics the cover is the same no matter which side it’s on and only the “top” side has the carpet on it. The other side is a different material. Also it has the the capability to be propped open which I didn’t see in the other 7 seat videos. It’s weird that mine is the only 7 seater I‘ve seen so far that has this new design cover.
04C159F3-30C7-4EF1-BAED-3DA5BA0B72DA.jpeg
AFC1A5B9-40BA-4497-B247-B3F74B3580FD.jpeg
6699BF64-3739-4F8A-BCED-D78420376127.jpeg

Yes, but as you can see in the pics the cover is the same no matter which side it’s on and only the “top” side has the carpet on it. The other side is a different material. Also it has the the capability to be propped open which I didn’t see in the other 7 seat videos. It’s weird that mine is the only 7 seater I‘ve seen so far that has this new design cover.View attachment 798331View attachment 798332View attachment 798333
mine is just like yours. 3/4 born date. VIN 4008XX

Reactions: Hickster
Yes, but as you can see in the pics the cover is the same no matter which side it’s on and only the “top” side has the carpet on it. The other side is a different material. Also it has the the capability to be propped open which I didn’t see in the other 7 seat videos. It’s weird that mine is the only 7 seater I‘ve seen so far that has this new design cover.View attachment 798331View attachment 798332View attachment 798333
I like that.....i hope there all coming that way now.

OD: Dec 2021. I was considering FSD and built configurations with both. EDD at time of order was exactly the same. There was no difference if I added FSD or not, so I figured I'd wait and see what progress was made to see about whether or not to add it.

Original EDD: July 2022
EDD2: May - June 2022 (for about 2 weeks)
EDD3: September 2022 (changed to this for about a day)
EDD4: May - June 2022 (changed back to this for about a day)
EDD5 Sept 5 - Oct 5 2022 (changed to this and stayed there)
  • EDD5 change happened right when the rumors about FSD orders being prioritized and effectively paying a 10-12k premium to skip the line

On April 21 I added FSD and within 48 hours my EDD updated to May 5-19. I still do not have a VIN, but I have been getting communication about financing and trade in from the sales agents. Fingers crossed, but yeah FSD appears to be a priority feature....

It appears Tesla is still prioritizing orders with FSD. I added FSD on 4/16 and today my EDD was moved from 5/22-6/21 to 4/26-5/9.

OD:11/11|MYLR7|MSM/White|20”|FSD: Added 4/16|EDD: 4/26-5/9

Doubt they are prioritizing FSD lol. When they mentioned that they would, my order had jumped to May, but now it's back to Oct-Jan.

Reactions: vookenmeister@
Do you know if your VIN has an F or A in it? (Fremont or Austin)

MYLR7, black interior, white ext with FSD
OD 11/17
EDD: had one available for delivery in late March but declined as I wanted to wait for GigaTX. Unheld 4/14, new EDD 4/26-5/10
Got my VIN. F433. EDD 5/1-5/5. SA was able to change payment from Cash to Financing. Uploaded docs to DCU who called me 30 mins later to confirm. They're going to mail check and provide tracking/picture once I docusign. Everything is falling into place! 🤞