Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Need some help if possible, I need to add my spouse as a co-registrant and change from cash to finance. No one is picking up at the Tesla phone number, the tesla chat told me to call their finance number and no one picked up, then I called the Tesla store and again, no one picked up. I also don't have a SA either. ANy recs?
Go into a service center and talk to someone in person?

Need some help if possible, I need to add my spouse as a co-registrant and change from cash to finance. No one is picking up at the Tesla phone number, the tesla chat told me to call their finance number and no one picked up, then I called the Tesla store and again, no one picked up. I also don't have a SA either. ANy recs?
Text the 510 number back. The one that sends random messages to you. I just texted them and they fixed everything for me within a day. I changed all of the things you mentioned.

Question regarding the final payment, do we have to make the final payment before scheduling delivery date or we make the payment when we are picking the car?? Also a side note, carvana gave me 3600 more for my tradein vehicle than Tesla so no tradeins now. Insurance info uploaded. Waiting for scheduling from Tesla

Question regarding the final payment, do we have to make the final payment before scheduling delivery date or we make the payment when we are picking the car?? Also a side note, carvana gave me 3600 more for my tradein vehicle than Tesla so no tradeins now. Insurance info uploaded. Waiting for scheduling from Tesla
I applied for the loan through Tesla this morning, paid the final payment and then they called to schedule delivery!

Reactions: MSMMYLR7
You can bring Cashiers Check during delivery. My service center accepts it. Send text or call them too confirm.

Reactions: MSMMYLR7
With the recent price increase - does anyone know if changing to a regular Model Y or Model Y Performance (from the MY7S that I have reserved) will get me the old pricing, or does that change me to the new pricing? Situation has changed a bit since original order and may not want/need the 7 seater now. I'm in the US if that matters.