Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The SA told me Friday that my car was almost done and the the EDD was an estimate. Today it got bumped out to September. I don’t have much faith in the SA’s. I live in northern CA and am picking up my car from a dealership right down the street from Fremont. I hope the dealership being close to the factory is a benefit. But at this point, I don’t think it matters.

Delivery got bumped way up to Aug5-Aug19. Previously was Oct to Nov.

Excited to maybe get this thing sooner, but of course our 2 week summer vacation is right at the start of this. Hopefully I can schedule before we leave or after we come back.

Having an answer does help. Hopefully they are right and you get it in Q3.
I was told by a Tesla employee that I was slated for end of June on paper but then EOQ push came. I live too far from the factory so they pushed me back to help with the delivery numbers. I am hoping the new date they gave me of July 20th is right….If I don’t get a VIN tomorrow I am going to expect a push out. Maybe it will align with yours, although the shipping time will be longer as I am in Saskatchewan.
Here is to hoping you still get yours! I called tesla yesterday because July 18th was the magical day they told me they might have more answers as to why I show TBD. Here is what I was told. There is a bug in the system that because I chose carrier direct that the edd just cant display. If I were to remove that I could add it once the vin was assigned. Right now they are showing that my edd is end of July early August. I'm skeptical at best that this will be true.

Reactions: Gingerturtle
Here is to hoping you still get yours! I called tesla yesterday because July 18th was the magical day they told me they might have more answers as to why I show TBD. Here is what I was told. There is a bug in the system that because I chose carrier direct that the edd just cant display. If I were to remove that I could add it once the vin was assigned. Right now they are showing that my edd is end of July early August. I'm skeptical at best that this will be true.
Seems like a weird glitch in the system but I really hope they are right. At least we would get a little bit of summer with the new car….

Reactions: Gingerturtle
Cross post from Oct 2021 order thread.

261 days since order. 7 seat, Minnesota. Initial order date 10/31/2021.

EDD went from 2 weeks to 10 days. A few hours later received a call from Tesla from 725 area code asking if I had a trade in and if I wanted to price my current vehicle. I did receive a text trade in notice like a month or so ago but this is the first call from Tesla. Current EDD July 28th - August 8th.

I have had several 2 week windows but this is my first 10 day window. That and the call are starting to make it feel real but don't want to get my hopes up too much.

Cross post from Oct 2021 order thread.

261 days since order. 7 seat, Minnesota. Initial order date 10/31/2021.

EDD went from 2 weeks to 10 days. A few hours later received a call from Tesla from 725 area code asking if I had a trade in and if I wanted to price my current vehicle. I did receive a text trade in notice like a month or so ago but this is the first call from Tesla. Current EDD July 28th - August 8th.

I have had several 2 week windows but this is my first 10 day window. That and the call are starting to make it feel real but don't want to get my hopes up too much.
Rooting for you! I got the call on 7/8 but no VIN yet. You ordered way before me though, so really hoping you get your car.

Reactions: Aviateur17
im getting nervous I may need a bullet proof jacket, my EDD is 7/24-8/21, but with everyone else getting delayed, I worry I will be delayed again also. We originally ordered 1/2021, would have likely gotten delivered march or april 21, but heard about the rebates Biden wanted to offer and waited like idiots till end of 11/21 when we renewed our order, and have gone from February to now after 6+ date changes. My wife is truly ready to kill me because she has been expecting this car for 18 months

The SA told me Friday that my car was almost done and the the EDD was an estimate. Today it got bumped out to September. I don’t have much faith in the SA’s. I live in northern CA and am picking up my car from a dealership right down the street from Fremont. I hope the dealership being close to the factory is a benefit. But at this point, I don’t think it matters.
When did you order, I got bumped to Sep -Oct time range too.

im getting nervous I may need a bullet proof jacket, my EDD is 7/24-8/21, but with everyone else getting delayed, I worry I will be delayed again also. We originally ordered 1/2021, would have likely gotten delivered march or april 21, but heard about the rebates Biden wanted to offer and waited like idiots till end of 11/21 when we renewed our order, and have gone from February to now after 6+ date changes. My wife is truly ready to kill me because she has been expecting this car for 18 months
I have the exact same EDD 7/24-8/21, Boston area, EDD holding for now, fingers crossed

I would count on September push but who knows.