Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
long time listener, first time caller:

MYLR7, White/Black, 19", no Tow
OD: 5/28/22
Original EDD: Dec '22 - Mar '23
EDD1: 12/3 - 1/28
EDD2: Jan '23 - Apr '23
FSD added: 6/29
EDD3: 12/3 - 1/28
EDD4: Jan '23 - Apr '23

it seems that EDD's are adjusted on Tuesdays (might be old news for most here), but wondering why it keeps flipping back to generic 'Jan -Apr' EDD...

November 2021. We are probably going to cancel our order at this point.
I’d wait until the end of September until you cancel. CA usually gets the EOQ push. I had an October ‘21 order date and received my car 6/28 for the 2nd EOQ push. You may be getting yours for the 3rd EOQ push.

My first 2 weeks EDD starts next Monday but still no call or text for trade in. Current 4.85(Canada) rate will expire Aug 10th. Then it will go up over 6%... like crazy

This whole order system is flawed. The EDD is a total joke, and customer service is non-existent...but who cares, take my $70k while I look around for panel gaps and flaws in the interior while my wife signs the paperwork. I was told when I purchased my car that we would have it April-May of 2022. Sorry I am so salty, but I am having a difficult time parting with this much money and having such a terrible system and a complete and total lack of customer service.

Ordered November. MYLR7 seat MSM white interior induction rims. My EDD yesterday was July 19 to August 2. Woke up this morning now it’s September to October. Unbelievable. This is too long. I needed the car by end of July.

• Disagree
Reactions: CV-MY
On the one hand it makes me feel a bit better that I'm not alone with the ridiculous wait time. On the other hand we shouldn't even be this far out from our original EDDs. My brother just ordered a MYP and he's probably going to get it before I get my MY7. Again, thanks in part to the incompetent sales agent that placed my order at the dealership.

I am more than a year mark now since I ordered in July 2021. I was supposed to get the car end of last year. Now 7 months later, I am still more than a month in EDD range. Seeing people ordered many months after me getting delivery. This is just unacceptable.
I placed mine 7/20/2021 for a most basic Model Y (LR 5 seater black seats with 19" wheels) and like you am still waiting. Made configuration change to LR 7 seater with white seats in late July and EDD moved to 9/10~10/22 (EDD was end of Oct to end of the year IIRC). I think it might have something to do with me trying to postpone the delivery hoping for the BBB to pass (with 7.5K credit) so they didn't start counting until I released the hold (or forced to release not sure now). Did you hold your order coincidentally?

Not sure how they can still sell the 7 seaters on their website considering people cannot get them in less than 10 months. Probably more like a year+

edit: nevermind, someone on here got my exact spec in like 3 months by adding FSD. (California person)
What was their OD? I've seen FSD speed up delivery dates, but primarily for people that ordered last year as well. I added FSD to my OD April 2022 LR7 in early July and it hasn't updated my Dec-Feb EDD