Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spoke to 2 different Tesla employees today about our order since we've been waiting since February of this year and still no dice. Both said we won't be getting the vehicle this year. 😭 **One specific note for all those 7 seaters waiters like us is that apparently they won't be producing any more of them this year.** (I know there is really only a week left.) I was hoping that with their impressive production capabilities there was still a chance, but now we know we won't be getting it this year. I even offered to fly wherever to get one. At this point, I can only hope by waiting we get HD Radar or some other "feature." Still crazy to me that for as big of a company this is, they can't seem to handle logistics to produce 7 seater vehicles en mass.
I ordered mine in March and got my car yesterday. 7/white/black/19

Tesla model y white exterior black interior 7 seater, ordered 8/24, vin generated on 22Dec, received delivery on 23 Dec in Milpitas CA. Car looks flawless. Same day i drove the car to LA. And on the way, temp registration number plate fell off somewhere. Luckily they gave me one more for the front, which i put it on the back.

Happy to report that pickup went pretty smooth!
Went early to the delivery center, patiently waited for a bit, then SA came over, unlocked the car and gave me as much time to look as I'd like before accepting delivery. Did not feel rushed at all, and was relieved to not find anything of concern.
MYLR7 Black/Black/Tow/FSD (switched from same config except White/White on 12/22)
No USS (accepted release on website), Yes Matrix (got lucky, whee), VIN PF634

Got VIN. MVPA updated and shows -$7500. 510# said to give MVPA to lender so loan can be funded, and upload insurance policy in Tesla app now. How can I do that? I can add the new car to my policy now, but wouldn't that start coverage today as opposed to when I get the car?

Got VIN. MVPA updated and shows -$7500. 510# said to give MVPA to lender so loan can be funded, and upload insurance policy in Tesla app now. How can I do that? I can add the new car to my policy now, but wouldn't that start coverage today as opposed to when I get the car?
I have Geico and when adding a new car to the policy it has an option to set the date that the car will be in your possession.

But what Tesla is asking is not insurance for the new car, but proof that you have car insurance, so all u need is a picture of your insurance card and upload that.

Do you have an existing policy on another car in CA? If so that’s all you need to upload.

Just accepted delivery. Had quite a few small scratches on the inside and outside, but nothing major enough to reject delivery. I'll submit a service request as soon as the sun (or rain in the bay) comes out tomorrow and I can take some closer photos.

It does have matrix headlights and comfort suspension. No cargo cover or USS. The ride is so much better than the test drive vehicle I took back in Q2 2022.

I can't wait to get USS functionality back, for now a tennis ball shall do... Best of luck to everyone else!

Just accepted delivery. Had quite a few small scratches on the inside and outside, but nothing major enough to reject delivery. I'll submit a service request as soon as the sun (or rain in the bay) comes out tomorrow and I can take some closer photos.

It does have matrix headlights and comfort suspension. No cargo cover or USS. The ride is so much better than the test drive vehicle I took back in Q2 2022.

I can't wait to get USS functionality back, for now a tennis ball shall do... Best of luck to everyone else!
Tennis balls rock