Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
White MYLR7/tow package/7seater/white interior
OD:1/16
EDD:2/6-3/6
VIN received: 1/23
Scheduled home delivery: 1/26

Didn’t expect to get it so quickly. Hoping it’s not someone’s rejected MYLR. If doing home delivery and the exterior has a bunch of issues, am I still able to refuse delivery? They didn’t offer me the option to pickup from the SC even though it’s only 10 miles away.
wow, that is quick. I'm assuming this is because you're in Cali? or maybe they just had one built with that spec?

White MYLR7/tow package/7seater/white interior
OD:1/16
EDD:2/6-3/6
VIN received: 1/23
Scheduled home delivery: 1/26

Didn’t expect to get it so quickly. Hoping it’s not someone’s rejected MYLR. If doing home delivery and the exterior has a bunch of issues, am I still able to refuse delivery? They didn’t offer me the option to pickup from the SC even though it’s only 10 miles away.
Same order here except MSM! Best of luck of delivery and no quality issues

Reactions: mjx858
We ordered ours (7-Seat / MSM/Black / 19", no tow) in May. Offered in Nov and Dec...was able to put on hold as was out of country. Removed hold Jan 8th. Was given EDD of Jan 19-Feb 2. On Jan 20th EDD shifted to Jan 22-Feb 5 (and SA told me it was schedule to arrive at Seattle SC on Jan 30th). Last night (1/25) EDD shifted to Feb 1-15. Trying to get more insight into true delivery date. Raaather annoying that it is shifting later multiple times. And a bit surprising that this is taking time, as I assumed our order was at the top of the stack, as it was placed in May. Interesting that your new orders have EDDs near term. The 7-Seaters that are showing up on New Inventory around the country are almost exclusively white seats. I wonder if there is a shortage of Black 7-Seaters.

QUESTION: If we change the config (e.g. move to 5-seat), do we keep our place in line?

We ordered ours (7-Seat / MSM/Black / 19", no tow) in May. Offered in Nov and Dec...was able to put on hold as was out of country. Removed hold Jan 8th. Was given EDD of Jan 19-Feb 2. On Jan 20th EDD shifted to Jan 22-Feb 5 (and SA told me it was schedule to arrive at Seattle SC on Jan 30th). Last night (1/25) EDD shifted to Feb 1-15. Trying to get more insight into true delivery date. Raaather annoying that it is shifting later multiple times. And a bit surprising that this is taking time, as I assumed our order was at the top of the stack, as it was placed in May. Interesting that your new orders have EDDs near term. The 7-Seaters that are showing up on New Inventory around the country are almost exclusively white seats. I wonder if there is a shortage of Black 7-Seaters.

QUESTION: If we change the config (e.g. move to 5-seat), do we keep our place in line?

How long did they allow your hold for?

Are you getting the new prices now, if not just cancel and rebook since you're back of the line anyways? If you can wait

Last edited:
No parcel shelf for 7 seaters, correct?

But all 7 seaters getting matrix lights because all are coming from Fremont, correct?
We did not get a parcel shelf in our 7 seater, but we use the three rows often, so it doesn't matter. I was at the service center (east coast) Monday and was looking and all the y's without plates were from freemont but did not have matrix.

Reactions: WyoDude

I have the exact configuration and also live in WA. Did you check with them again to see if your order still arrive on Jan 30th?

Yes, I’m in San Diego, CA. Tesla just called and told me it’s coming down from Fremont right now and should be at my local SC tonight. Guess they’re pushing out cars really fast.
Good for you man. I have the exact config but for black interior. Given that we both ordered on 01/16, I thought maybe I was going to get it sooner as I am like 100 miles from the Fremont Factory. I guess not. :-(

I was refreshing the existing inventory and found that matched exactly what I wanted so I grabbed it. Will lose $250 on original but oh well. My initial order was on 1/24 so didn’t want to risk with tax credit. Now just need to make a trip to pick it up! Still not sinking in!

How long did they allow your hold for?

Are you getting the new prices now, if not just cancel and rebook since you're back of the line anyways? If you can wait
The original (November) hold was for 7 days. The December hold (which they fought us on, but eventually they agreed) seemed to be an indefinite hold, as we were out of the country. I had to call to have it removed.
Yes, they repriced the car - the same night the new prices came out, they sent us an updated purchase agreement with the new prices.

• Informative
Reactions: vickh
I have the exact configuration and also live in WA. Did you check with them again to see if your order still arrive on Jan 30th?
Some Tesla folks are helpful, and some aren't. The person who responded today (to my text, as that is how I've sometimes gotten great info), replied about 6 hours after I originally texted, and just told me the same thing the apps says - i.e. that delivery is now looking to be Feb 1-15. I replied asking some more questions, and hours later they haven't responded.

The original (November) hold was for 7 days. The December hold (which they fought us on, but eventually they agreed) seemed to be an indefinite hold, as we were out of the country. I had to call to have it removed.
Yes, they repriced the car - the same night the new prices came out, they sent us an updated purchase agreement with the new prices.

You got lucky not taking delivery in Dec! + tax credit too..