Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was looking at inventory for model y with no filters and noticed there are so many model y all wheel drives ( 269 miles rang) are available in inventory, but no one wants to buy these with low range and everyone wants MYLR 330 miles. Then why they keep adding these in inventory. Everyone knows MYLR is value for money compared to model y standard range. So many people are waiting for MYLR but they keep on adding standard range inventory.

I was looking at inventory for model y with no filters and noticed there are so many model y all wheel drives ( 269 miles rang) are available in inventory, but no one wants to buy these with low range and everyone wants MYLR 330 miles. Then why they keep adding these in inventory. Everyone knows MYLR is value for money compared to model y standard range. So many people are waiting for MYLR but they keep on adding standard range inventory.
Actually last week Tesla added 330 of the MYAWD to inventory and all were sold in about 3-4 days. The 220 that are there now were just added on Friday. So Tesla is selling them fast. I'm sure a lot of people have no idea what they are buying but they are getting a car fast and $3K cheaper.

Reactions: DreamBird
I think it means:
83% of the ones ordered on 1/13 with white seat have vin
47% of the ones ordered on 1/13 with black seats have vin

Didn’t say which of those groups was bigger and both will *hopefully* get to 100% (so out of 200% if you want to add them). Just based on ansons unscientific collection of data, but it is the biggest such data set I’ve heard of, so not nothing.

I think it means:
83% of the ones ordered on 1/13 with white seat have vin
47% of the ones ordered on 1/13 with black seats have vin

Didn’t say which of those groups was bigger and both will *hopefully* get to 100% (so out of 200% if you want to add them). Just based on ansons unscientific collection of data, but it is the biggest such data set I’ve heard of, so not nothing.
Ahh I see

Reactions: slyderz3