Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR White / Black / Gemini / 7 Seat
OD 1/15
Profile Completion: 1/18
EDD 1: Feb - April
EDD 2: Mar 4 - Mar 31

VIN not assigned
Speaking of delivery, does the MY need to be picked up from the service center or do they do home delivery?

Given that I am only 2 hours from the Fremont factory, I will gladly pick up from there.
somewhat surprised by this
MYLR White / Black / Gemini / 7 Seat
OD 1/15
Profile Completion: 1/18
EDD 1: Feb - April
EDD 2: Mar 4 - Mar 31
EDD 3: Mar 24 - Mar 31
VIN not assigned

MYLR Blue / Black / 20” induction / 7 Seat /Tow
OD 1/15
Profile Completion: 1/15
Changes: Had taken EAP but removed it on 1/18
EDD 1: Jan-Mar
EDD 2: Mar 4 - Mar 31(was stuck on this from 1/16)
EDD 3: Mar 10 - Mar 31 (changed 2/22)
VIN not assigned

MYLR7 MSM, 19 in, black interior no tow. OD :1/16 Original EDD mar 2-31. New EDD on 2/22 March 23-31. Seems like all 7 seater folks got a right shift towards the last week. Very disappointed. First of all last week orders will be poor quality and this will also be a quarter ending fulfillment which will be severely quality compromised. Also I have travel planned for 4 days out of the 8 week window. So anxiety will be governing me for the next month. Just praying that either the government extends the March deadline so that I can postpone my delivery or Tesla does a miracle and delivers early.

MYLR7 MSM, 19 in, black interior no tow. OD :1/16 Original EDD mar 2-31. New EDD on 2/22 March 23-31. Seems like all 7 seater folks got a right shift towards the last week. Very disappointed. First of all last week orders will be poor quality and this will also be a quarter ending fulfillment which will be severely quality compromised. Also I have travel planned for 4 days out of the 8 week window. So anxiety will be governing me for the next month. Just praying that either the government extends the March deadline so that I can postpone my delivery or Tesla does a miracle and delivers early.
I don't think you can say that the orders will be of poor quality. Also orders are almost always fulfilled at the end of each quarter. Typical delivery will be within last 6 weeks of any given quarter.

I would have assumed you got your VIN on the 20 or 21st based on previous indicators but all just guesses based on activity posted here. However, since you didn’t get a VIN it makes sense that you got an update now. 7 seaters seem harder to guess/predict because there is way less of them and they only come from Fremont.

I would still guess you are pretty close to getting a VIN but I’m reality I have no idea 😀
I sure am bummed! Based on some inputs from other members I was very hopeful of progress towards VIN and delivery by Feb end or Mar beginning. But true to the input there was an update, just that its one that I don't like. :-(

Reactions: WyoDude
I checked the app this morning around 7AM and no update. Just checked it again and now the dates shifted out.

Blue / black / no tow / 19 / Enhanced Auto pilot / 7 seat
OD: 1/13 3:51PM CST
3rd party bank financing secured and updated on app 1/17
EDD: 2/22 - 3/31
EDD: 2/21 - 3/21 - Updated Feb 5th
EDD: 3/3 - 3/31 - Updated Feb 22nd
no VIN
MN

Reactions: ansons
I checked the app this morning around 7AM and no update. Just checked it again and now the dates shifted out.

Blue / black / no tow / 19 / Enhanced Auto pilot / 7 seat
OD: 1/13 3:51PM CST
3rd party bank financing secured and updated on app 1/17
EDD: 2/22 - 3/31
EDD: 2/21 - 3/21 - Updated Feb 5th
EDD: 3/3 - 3/31 - Updated Feb 22nd
no VIN
MN
Fingers crossed you take delivery before 3/17 so you don't have to reapply for financing! I think it is only good for 60 days. I waited until I received my VIN to secure financing just in case. With your OD of 1/13 you should have a VIN any day! 🤞🤞

Reactions: danley4612
My EDD updated this morning to closer surprisingly...hopefully that means it is on its way! Fremont to Charlotte, NC is a long trip!
MYLR 7 | Red | White | Tow | 19"
OD 1/13/23
Received VIN on 2/15/23
Original EDD after VIN was 3/3 - 3/11
As of this morning, EDD updated to 2/26-3/7
Still waiting on text to schedule delivery. Hopefully soon! 🤞🤞