Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN assigned today.

OD 1/16 MYLR7 Black/Black/19 Inch
EDD #1 - Feb-Mar
EDD #2 - Mar 6-Mar 31
EDD #3 - Mar 24-31 (on 2/22)
EDD #4 - Mar 14-31 (on 2/28)
EDD #5 - Mar 22-30 (VIN Assigned on 3/5)

Wonder why the EDD is so far out if the VIN was assigned already. Time to see if Tower will honor the loan with it pushed out.

MYLR White / Black / Gemini / 7 Seat/19 inch
OD 1/15
Profile Completion: 1/18
EDD 1: Feb - April
EDD 2: Mar 4 - Mar 31
EDD 3: Mar 24 - Mar 31 --Updated Feb 22nd
EDD 4: Mar 14 - Mar 31 --Updated Feb 28th
EDD 4: Mar 23 - Mar 30 --Updated Mar 05--VIN assigned.

Reactions: slyderz3
Got my VIN today!

MYLR, White/Black, 7-seater, 19” wheels OD: 1/16/23
EDD 1: Feb - Apr
EDD 2 (1/18): 2/25-3/31
EDD 3 (2/26): 3/19-3/31
VIN text (3/6): …PF7036…
Tesla Vision Warning (3/6) *I only have basic Autopilot
EDD 4: (3/6): 3/20-3/27

Never got the “vin in 1-2 weeks” text, but I had been talking with my SA over text since January for random questions and they mentioned “hoping to see a vin soon” since the beginning of February.

Holding out hope they can deliver by the 16th, so I don’t have to mess with new financing. Apparently I jumped the gun on that part. I’ve since learned that financing isn’t part of the “complete your tasks to avoid delays” tasks the app mentions after you order. Minor details.

Getting excited (again)! 😄

Got my VIN today!

Never got the “vin in 1-2 weeks” text, but I had been talking with my SA over text since January for random questions and they mentioned “hoping to see a vin soon” since the beginning of February.

Holding out hope they can deliver by the 16th, so I don’t have to mess with new financing. Apparently I jumped the gun on that part. I’ve since learned that financing isn’t part of the “complete your tasks to avoid delays” tasks the app mentions after you order. Minor details.

Congratulations man.

Reactions: slyderz3
OD: 1/18/2023
EDD: March 2 - March 16
SMS "VIN to be assigned in the next 1-2 weeks": February 21
SMS "your VIN is assigned": February 26
EDD: March 11 - March 17
EDD (3/4): March 7 - March 17
SMS (3/5): "it's time to schedule your Model Y delivery!"
Available dates for delivery 3/6 or 3/7

I'm scheduled for delivery tomorrow! 🥳😍
My bad... The delivery dates available were 3/13 0r 3/14. I am picking it up on the 13th.

Still haven’t heard any updates from Tesla. Got the 1-2 weeks VIN text (will be 2 weeks tomorrow)

OD 2/12
Msm/white/7 seat/ induction wheel
Original edd April- June
Edd 2 (2/22) March 10-31
No VIN

Has not moved since that time.

I have check in with Tesla to make sure I’m not missing anything the only thing the SA says is I’m in the queue for production

In the app still saying complete you delivery tasks ( have done everything say financing and trade in as haven’t decided and both are time sensitive). The SA said I wasn’t missing anything that would hold up VIN

Got my VIN today!

Congratulations!!! Are you going via Tesla financing or do you have a credit union lined up

Congratulations!!! Are you going via Tesla financing or do you have a credit union lined up
Thanks!!

I did Tesla financing to start, but that rate keeps creeping up, so looks like if that expires before delivery, I’m probably going to go with a local CU, if I can. 5% seems about the best I can get. But if it causes any delay I’ll just go with Tesla’s higher, 5.59% rate since the difference should only end up being $500 or so after I apply the rebate and private sale of my current car to the loan principle over the next year.

Reactions: ghostrider78
OD 1/15
MYLR AEP MSM 20
I just scheduled my delivery date on Monday my app shows to make the payment now to delay the process what should I do and when should I pay and how should I pay please advise.
Can o give them a personal cheque?