Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"70" reg crew

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure what this means? there were no settings in the driver profile at all
I meant switch to your driver profile and the open the car settings and go to the autopilot settings. Different driver profiles including easy entry can have different configurations of the same settings.

@VanillaAir_UK posted the easiest way to confirm if your car shipped with FSD above.

I meant switch to your driver profile and the open the car settings and go to the autopilot settings. Different driver profiles including easy entry can have different configurations of the same settings.

@VanillaAir_UK posted the easiest way to confirm if your car shipped with FSD above.
Gotcha. Thank you

In that case it definitely didn't. That sucks the big one. Hopefully it can just be a software update. Don't like the idea of going back to the service centre.

In that case it definitely didn't. That sucks the big one. Hopefully it can just be a software update. Don't like the idea of going back to the service centre.

It is software, see if it's there by the morning, sometimes their systems are delayed. If not open a service request in the App and explain it's missing. You'll pick a date and time for an appointment, but within a few hours they will have looked at it and probably come back by text.

Now off you go, the road is calling ...

8666DBD0-40CF-458E-BB29-FF0A4C9616BD.jpeg

I get this. My screen looks slightly different and it says fsd computer installed (which they all have) nothing about whether the software is activated

Attachments

• FC4C1725-DAA8-494F-A18B-CEB39D0F0BDA.jpeg
    FC4C1725-DAA8-494F-A18B-CEB39D0F0BDA.jpeg
    21.7 KB · Views: 52
No it’s basically a free for all. My advice would be don’t turn up at the allotted time. I was 40 minutes early and served straight away. Had a couple of issues. My drivers side speaker grill is loose so had to set up a service appointment. Also have no full self drive. I was told to wait for the cameras to calibrate but they have and it still isn’t working
Mine took a lot longer to calibrate than I thought it should, to the point where it was stuck on 99% for probably 20+ miles? I believe the car needs to see certain types and variations of roads to fully calibrate, and until it does it won't complete.

It is software, see if it's there by the morning, sometimes their systems are delayed. If not open a service request in the App and explain it's missing. You'll pick a date and time for an appointment, but within a few hours they will have looked at it and probably come back by text.

Now off you go, the road is calling ...
Thanks! I guess I'm too impatient, it was annoying having to drive to calibrate the cameras before I could autopilot!. They are coming tomorrow to fix the broken speaker grill too so I might ask then, if it's not working by then.

I also only have the one dodgy panel gap too: the rear boot on the right is pretty huge but as it's a hinged piece it's livable.

I'm a little put out that the new car experience was soured by some bad build quality but only slightly.

The driving experience seemed even better than the test drive. The car weighs pretty much exactly the same as my last car, driving that was like driving an old tanker, you turned the wheel and at some point the huge weight would shift the way you wanted it to go. The M3P is like a jetski. Compared to what I'm used to the steering is SO direct, so sharp. It's a big step up performance wise for me. Oh, and I can't believe no one has ever mentioned this, the acceleration is quite good :D:D:D

Had my first instance of a young kid and his mother pointing and smiling at me too in my 9 miles drive home (which took 2 hours and somehow put 40 miles on the clock!)

Mine took a lot longer to calibrate than I thought it should, to the point where it was stuck on 99% for probably 20+ miles? I believe the car needs to see certain types and variations of roads to fully calibrate, and until it does it won't complete.
Yeah I kind of figured that so I went on a load of different types of road, form small urban ones to motorways. It took about 25 minutes in total

Heathrow for me. First time picking up a new reg car on the day of it being released.

It is finally ONE more sleep or should I say lack of it due to excitement /nervousness and general not knowing what to expect. Nonetheless it will be an experience, either a good or bad one. Hopefully I won't need to fight you for the parking @Neilio and any others at 1030. :p
So my pickup was faultless. Arrived earlier than expected, no parking for my mates 370z. Ended up double parking which they didn't seem to mind.

Charge level was 45% and nothing wrong with the car.

Left the car unlocked to go buy a part from the other unit and returned to see someone pairing their phone and changing my home address on the navigation.

Apart from that I managed to get my pen and a smile. No issues and I've been constantly smiling

So my pickup was faultless. Arrived earlier than expected, no parking for my mates 370z. Ended up double parking which they didn't seem to mind.

Charge level was 45% and nothing wrong with the car.

Left the car unlocked to go buy a part from the other unit and returned to see someone pairing their phone and changing my home address on the navigation.

Apart from that I managed to get my pen and a smile. No issues and I've been constantly smiling
I saw your mates car! it's sick!

How come you got a pen? I didn't get a pen, just a broken speaker grill!

I got a Tesla umbrella and thermos on my last visit to service centre (during lockdown), but I did shamelessly buy a load of drinks and stick them in the boot with a note to say that it was for them. :) A fair trade I think.

Reactions: Neilio