Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"70" reg crew

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heathrow for me. First time picking up a new reg car on the day of it being released.

It is finally ONE more sleep or should I say lack of it due to excitement /nervousness and general not knowing what to expect. Nonetheless it will be an experience, either a good or bad one. Hopefully I won't need to fight you for the parking @Neilio and any others at 1030. :p

Heathrow for me. First time picking up a new reg car on the day of it being released.

It is finally ONE more sleep or should I say lack of it due to excitement /nervousness and general not knowing what to expect. Nonetheless it will be an experience, either a good or bad one. Hopefully I won't need to fight you for the parking @Neilio and any others at 1030. :p
Same time as me! We can get together and count misaligned panels!

We drove by Birmingham Tesla yesterday to see if we could spot our M3 we pickup on Wednesday this week. We didn't have time to spot ours, as we were promptly (but politely) shoo'ed away!

Did manage to grab this pic briefly though:

118652063_10164437826180434_7807298357119533802_n.jpg

Reactions: boater291
We drove by Birmingham Tesla yesterday to see if we could spot our M3 we pickup on Wednesday this week. We didn't have time to spot ours, as we were promptly (but politely) shoo'ed away!

Did manage to grab this pic briefly though:

118652063_10164437826180434_7807298357119533802_n.jpg

Awesome! Good to see no green stripe on the plates. Picking my white/white LR up from brum on Thursday, very excited now! Had a call from Tesla earlier, everything confirmed ready for Thursday and had my delivery declaration through to sign. Won't be signing that until I've seen the car however.

Reactions: kyleandreece
Sounds like Heathrow will be busy, collection tomorrow at 10:30 too! Getting the train down from Huntingdon so i won't be taking up a parking space
I'm being dropped off (in possibly my least favourite ICE vehicle the Nissan Juke) so will also avoid taking up a parking space. I almost considered walking the 8 miles to the service centre. I reckon I'll be so excited it'd be the quickest walk ever

• Funny
Reactions: M3-Newbie