Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"70" reg crew

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So have my beautiful new car but couple of questions!

app still not enabled which is weird.

currently at a supercharger and getting 67kw - that quite low? No one sharing bays here. Also concerning is a message ‘Power reduces, exiting and re-entering...’. What is that and is it a sign of a problem?

thanks!

Attachments

• E2AB1E16-49A7-4EA7-81D8-8EB234A51000.jpeg
    E2AB1E16-49A7-4EA7-81D8-8EB234A51000.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 63
If you have the opportunity, I would go back and ask about both. Face to face is normally much easier than trying to communicate via app/text.

iirc I had an app issue on collection that needed an app reinstall. Some others have had delay in car being recognised but possibly more a lease issue.

Defo would want to ask service about supercharger issue if you have tried a different pair - pair numbers are normally written on base of the stall.

Any idea how long the pickup usually takes, is it 30min slots?
No it’s basically a free for all. My advice would be don’t turn up at the allotted time. I was 40 minutes early and served straight away. Had a couple of issues. My drivers side speaker grill is loose so had to set up a service appointment. Also have no full self drive. I was told to wait for the cameras to calibrate but they have and it still isn’t working

Reactions: boater291 and j1mgg
No it’s basically a free for all. My advice would be don’t turn up at the allotted time. I was 40 minutes early and served straight away. Had a couple of issues. My drivers side speaker grill is loose so had to set up a service appointment. Also have no full self drive. I was told to wait for the cameras to calibrate but they have and it still isn’t working
Check the FSD options are activated in both your driver profile and Easy entry profile.

I believe they are a configuration option that needs to be turned on.

Reactions: Neilio
Do you know what we should look for, e.g. is it an obvious checkbox with FSD next to it?

I've read through the user manual and it's not clear how I'd know if it was there or not.

Goto software menu. It will show it there.

To enable it, you need to enable Navigate On Autopilot in the Autopilot menu, read and accept the disclaimers for Autosteer and NoA. Navigate on Autopilot is profile specific.

upload_2020-9-1_14-5-41.png