Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

730pm pick up time?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im scheduled to pick up my M3 at 730pm, I was wondering would they let me spend an hour or more inspecting the car? I’m worried they close at 8pm so they might rush me to get my out the door. they had no early pick times at all Thursday, Friday, or Saturday, so I decided to do the last time slot. Being anal now I’m wondering how late they stay opened till. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with a situation like this. Thanks

Doubt they are closing at 8pm in the coming week or so. Typically they’re open delivering cars until Midnight. You guys don’t get it yet how these EoQ deliveries go. Unlike any other car dealership, and those dealerships can only sit back and be jealous.

And yes if you show up early no problem from when I got my car or from what others have said. Take a flashlight.

Reactions: TheNeck
With a 730 pickup, they are already not to leave until 9. It takes about an hour to go through the process.
But don't go expecting the car to be in bad shape, most get delivered with no issues.
Had a friend pick up one yesterday and it was in great shape.
BTW you won't be able to see too much in the dark

Reactions: mswlogo and TheNeck
More like Midnight if they have cars at the delivery center to deliver and people scheduled to come in. Last week or two of EoQ they will stay to midnight, even back in 2018 when I got mine. I understand that they get some time off afterwards. Sure they need it after the long days.