Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

75 and 75D variants increased performance from July 1st - software and hardware improvements?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had chance to get my car with power tools.

UK spec, 75D build date 6/19 (apparently although I have no actual evidence of this date).

85kwh sticker (BTX8 spec code). DU00 code.

0-61mph - 4.3secs (slight uphill) and max bhp of 482. SoC 41%.

I have the data sheet but it doesn't tell you much more than that.
You've got a new one. Lucky you!

• Love
Reactions: mdevp and John G
191XXX and told April/May. The reason I don't know for sure is because it was an inventory vehicle and one which qualified for the uncorking. It's why we decided on it versus a 90D or new build.

Just got back from four runs. Just as a general thing, I got a consistent 5.5 the other night.

4.2 - I'm now happy with the purchase :)

Great to hear! Where is your SC? Do you have any paperwork of what was actually done?

Just had chance to get my car with power tools.

UK spec, 75D build date 6/19 (apparently although I have no actual evidence of this date).

85kwh sticker (BTX8 spec code). DU00 code.

0-61mph - 4.3secs (slight uphill) and max bhp of 482. SoC 41%.

I have the data sheet but it doesn't tell you much more than that.

Your spec PDF were BTX8 too on tesla.com since the beginning? Or it was BTX5 and later you got delivery as BTX8?

191XXX and told April/May. The reason I don't know for sure is because it was an inventory vehicle and one which qualified for the uncorking. It's why we decided on it versus a 90D or new build.

Just got back from four runs. Just as a general thing, I got a consistent 5.5 the other night.

4.2 - I'm now happy with the purchase :)

Wow lucky guy. I have a 198xxx 75D delivered end of May. My last pulls have been:

With 90% SOC.

What in the world can I do to get this?

• Helpful
Reactions: Dan60D
Sounds like my pre-July MS75D, it ramps up the power, unlike the loaner P models which are more instant. It's a smoother feeling, but if I stomp the accelerator, I want full power NOW. Reminds me of turbo lag as the power spools up to max.

And you can charge your battery to %100 even on daily charge right(thanks to software limit)? Lucky you!
When I see people write this I find it funny, sure Tesla recommends to only charge to 90%, but are we all forgetting that there's a warranty? It's not like you're abusing it by charging it to the max. It's like a dealership telling you to only fill your tank to 90%, or else your warranty is void...