Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

8.0 Upgrade has not arrived yet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have not yet received the upgrade, and I am wondering if there are others in the same boat. I have good wireless coverage in my garage, but the last one I received was a two weeks ago (7.1 for the second time). Thanks for any information.
Marc Eisen

Check the other v8 thread(s). No one has. Elon said this week which could be tomorrow or end of this weekend. It very well could be delayed a little more as well (from experience, take what Elon says and quadruple it or don't ever expect it in some cases).

If your on wifi with good coverage you'll get it ASAP as they push it out to you, but probably won't go out to all Xs on exact same day/time as well so be patient.

Check the other v8 thread(s). No one has. Elon said this week which could be tomorrow or end of this weekend. It very well could be delayed a little more as well (from experience, take what Elon says and quadruple it or don't ever expect it in some cases).

If your on wifi with good coverage you'll get it ASAP as they push it out to you, but probably won't go out to all Xs on exact same day/time as well so be patient.
Thanks, much! I am a new owner and just getting my feet on the ground.

For those of you on wifi and get the mobile app to function while your car is on wifi, can you share your network setup? Need to get mine to work.
Why? Is yours not working? My car is connected to wifi and I can use the app on the same wifi network to summon / control the car. Nothing special in terms of network setup.

Why? Is yours not working? My car is connected to wifi and I can use the app on the same wifi network to summon / control the car. Nothing special in terms of network setup.

Mine works sometimes like 10% of the time when that car is on wifi, the other 90% the car accepts the wifi and the maps, music, web browser all function as expected but the mobile app just says waking up car.

Mine works sometimes like 10% of the time when that car is on wifi, the other 90% the car accepts the wifi and the maps, music, web browser all function as expected but the mobile app just says waking up car.
I'd be so frustrated if that happens to me. I know I have UPnP on so that might be something to check out.