Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$9,300 off inventory Model S 75D - end of Q3 firesale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good luck! There's still a week left so it may still be possible to get one with a big discount this quarter.

They were able to find a few for me. I need to discuss it with the boss at home before pulling the trigger.

All 75 kwh car is facelift. There isn't such thing as classic or non-facelift 75.

LOL! Good catch.

what combo are looking for just out of curiosity?

I wanted the white with autopilot only. pano roof would be nice but they couldn't find one unless it had several other options.

Was ready to purchase yesterday.(S75, Pano, autopilot) but could not hook up with advisor to decide which car would be the easiest to get here at the lowest cost. Then woke up this morning to find that all of the dozen or so that i was considering were gone. But my advisor was able to find one that was still on the truck to be delivered and not in the inventory list. So i snagged it along with the big discount. So check with your advisor if you cant find what you are looking for on the website.

Was ready to purchase yesterday.(S75, Pano, autopilot) but could not hook up with advisor to decide which car would be the easiest to get here at the lowest cost. Then woke up this morning to find that all of the dozen or so that i was considering were gone. But my advisor was able to find one that was still on the truck to be delivered and not in the inventory list. So i snagged it along with the big discount. So check with your advisor if you cant find what you are looking for on the website.
wow, 12 car listing gone in one day? the EV gold rush, haha.

Anyone know if the destination charge and doc fee is included in the price? If they waive it is it basically $1200 off the listed price?
It WAS included in my quoted price. MountainRoad said they took it off of his (thanks again MTRoad!!!) so I told my OA I'd but the car if he could take the $1,200 destination charge and doc fee off. 15 minutes later, he called me andsaid his boss approved it! Voila! Another $1,200 off. Incredible! You'll never get it unless you ask, so ASK!

I'm a Model 3 reservation holder who caved to this great deal. Just pulled the trigger on a Model S 75 Black, Tan NextGen interior, with autopilot for $72500 after referral discount, no doc fees. I confirmed rear cup holders! I have to pick it up, no shipping. I never thought I would spend this much on a car (I can afford it, it is just irrational to spend this much on a depreciating assert) but I figure you only live once. This forum has been invaluable in making an educated decision. Thanks!

It WAS included in my quoted price. MountainRoad said they took it off of his (thanks again MTRoad!!!) so I told my OA I'd but the car if he could take the $1,200 destination charge and doc fee off. 15 minutes later, he called me andsaid his boss approved it! Voila! Another $1,200 off. Incredible! You'll never get it unless you ask, so ASK!
When in the process?
Oa better than Ds to get this done?

I sent my guy an email with this question and he says it's not included in the price quote from the screenshots he gave me of the cars available. But he did say he will waive it, that's why I asked the question. I hope he's wrong but not sure if this will sway me either way.

I'm a Model 3 reservation holder who caved to this great deal. Just pulled the trigger on a Model S 75 Black, Tan NextGen interior, with autopilot for $72500 after referral discount, no doc fees. I confirmed rear cup holders! I have to pick it up, no shipping. I never thought I would spend this much on a car (I can afford it, it is just irrational to spend this much on a depreciating assert) but I figure you only live once. This forum has been invaluable in making an educated decision. Thanks!

I'm still on the fence. I'm having a hard time paying this much for a car although I know the pros and cons. My current car is 5 yrs old with 165k miles on it. I was planning on waiting until the 3 as well but I know I would spend about $55k on the 3 with the options I wanted. This would be $20k more but bigger and maybe safer car since it's bigger? Maybe I should just use some of your logic that we only live once.

I have struggled with this for months. So, I crunched the numbers and assuming that a well-equipped Model 3 will be around $60K, I figured that my S is about a $12K more than the Model 3, assuming there is still a $7500 tax credit by the time I'm able to order a Model 3. Any delays and I think the odds start shrinking rapidly. Hard to predict the future. If the tax credit is gone, the difference is about $5000. So, you get a S 75, now, and you are not having to deal with a first year model car. I'm sure the 3 will have the latest technology, for a price, but you should expect normal bugs that will have to be worked out. The S is well into the product cycle and is a very refined car. My OA said mine had only been driven by Tesla staff to a media event -- she said it was perfect. I actually believe her. The S is a big car which concerns me -- I discussed this aspect many times. Will it appear freakishly large 5 years from now, I doubt it. I love the idea of the safety that comes with a larger sedan. In the end, at 55, I'm going to take my oompa loompa now, while I'm healthy and can afford it. 1.74% for 78 mos is hard to beat -- I seriously doubt interest rates will be this low 12 to 18 mos from now. So, I've rationalized myself into the single most expensive thing I've ever bought besides a house. My warning to everyone is don't go for a test drive -- once you do, you are toast.

• Informative
Reactions: MountainRoad
Lumpy, I agree with what you are saying 100%. Same position in the most expensive purchase besides my house. I already test drove a Model X P90D so I was in trouble since then. I actually prefer the larger car for traveling. not an easy decision. Thank you for the input, it might help my decision.

• Informative
Reactions: MountainRoad
Lumpy, I agree with what you are saying 100%. Same position in the most expensive purchase besides my house. I already test drove a Model X P90D so I was in trouble since then. I actually prefer the larger car for traveling. not an easy decision. Thank you for the input, it might help my decision.
I would love to drive an X -- the discounts are only on very pricey models well above my self imposed limit. I'm still obsessing about $72500! My solace is that I know what I'm getting -- a well priced S 75 for what I would have spent on an S 60. That was the clincher for me.