Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

90D 5 seater and just received my VIN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats to you two fine people. As I posted in TM forum, one of you hopefully is from Czech Republic and loaded your data into modelxtracker.com. One of you, either @faktor or @Harry C did not load their data. Please enter your info to modeltracker.com so us other 5 seat orders can compare dates, options, VIN dates, etc. Also, if TM shared any info with you as far as anticipated completion of production in Fremont, that info too would be very helpful. Here's to my USA delivery of a 90D 5 seater sometime before Q4....you listening @vperl ????

Congrats to you two fine people. As I posted in TM forum, one of you hopefully is from Czech Republic and loaded your data into modelxtracker.com. One of you, either @faktor or @Harry C did not load their data. Please enter your info to modeltracker.com so us other 5 seat orders can compare dates, options, VIN dates, etc. Also, if TM shared any info with you as far as anticipated completion of production in Fremont, that info too would be very helpful. Here's to my USA delivery of a 90D 5 seater sometime before Q4....you listening @vperl ????

I tried to put my data in the modeltracker several times but no succes. I am from The Netherlands and RN 1494811

Do the second row seats fold flat, in a 5 seater?
No fold flat on the second row for any seat configuration. As you probably know the 3rd row folds flat in 6/7 seat configs. I think @Harry C is referring to the fact that you can move the 2nd row up to touch the first row seats thus increasing storage potential, but as he states that does leave hole behind the second row of course. I might get a small flat trailer for occasional hauls. Certainly not as convenient, but allows for bigger cargo options than any fold flat scenario.