Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

98 Score - Got FSD Beta?

Sustained 98 Safety Score?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like there's currently a rollout to people who had 99+ scores as of last night with an estimated ~600 new FSD Beta testers being added today. If 98 scores were being added, there would be around 10k additions, but Tesla could also be staggering 98 additions.
Seems like that is the case. Assuming newly 100 and 99ers (as of last night base on MattEllison’s timeline) are being added in this wave so far. Need some sustain 98 to help confirm.

SS98 and just installed FSD beta 10.5, 2021.36.8.8. Safety Score option in mobile app disappeared, finally!

OKCU.jpg

Reactions: K5TRX
Looks like there's currently a rollout to people who had 99+ scores as of last night with an estimated ~600 new FSD Beta testers being added today. If 98 scores were being added, there would be around 10k additions, but Tesla could also be staggering 98 additions.
Where are you getting these numbers? Is there an SS dataset collected from one of the 3P Tesla apps?

Just got FSD today. Here's my backstory.

I have a 2019 M3 and had opted into the FSD beta from the beginning. Up until last Saturday 11/27 my SS score had been a 98 for about 10 days with no upgrade yet to FSD. My hope to get FSD was waning and I read and saw a YT video about resetting your score by opting out for a couples hours and then opting back in so I did that last Sat 11/27. Also that day drove over 100 miles and since 11/27 have had a SS score of 100. Didn't receive the FSD install until just now. No idea if the reset and getting the score back up to 100 did the trick, or have they turned the installs back on after being quiet over the holiday weekend or some other unknown reason.

I received no prior email/communication that I was being invited. Just went out to the car and noticed a software version was ready to install. Installed it and it's FSD 10.5 (2021.36.8.8). Did a short drive and experienced similar things to what others have reported (stopping short far short of stop signs, creeping forward to see better while also having a hard time committing to a turn, etc.).

Best of luck to everyone else still waiting to get in.

I did a drive after upgrading the car and it went away after. It was a long drive so not sure if timing was a component, but maybe try that?
I will try that, thank you, will update with result.
I’m in the same boat. Sustained 98 for over a month and nothing. It seems easier to reset the whole thing, drive 100 miles very carefully and will likely get beta. 🤦🏻
seems like it is only rollout to newly 99's (assuming 100's too). Base on the previous waves of rollout schedule and timeline, it is possible that at this point, it will be easier for 98 and lower to reset everything (opt-out and opt-in again) and drive for >100 miles.
Too risky imo lol. I did a 150 mile drive a week ago thinking it would put me in fsd download range and I got a 95 that drive!
what category did you get ding on?