Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

About time to unveil the D and something else

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The quality work we've come to expect from SA.

That's right. They changed the rotation of the earth. They thought this way they would sooner find out what the D is.

it was from seekingalpha.. the writer deducted 3 hours from PDT instead of adding 3 hours to PDT.. and they arrived at 4pm EDT.. instead of 10pm EDT so yea..

Great, thanks everyone. I thought someone posted that an official announcement was at 4pm ET, show at 7PM PT. But I guess that was just a math screw up. I see the Common Core is working.

Sorry if it was asked (and answered) before. But what's the best way to see, hear, or read in as real-time as possible?
Buy google glasses #1. Ship them by hyperloop to bonnie. Buy google glasses #2. Connect them somehow so that #2 can receive streaming content from #1. Convince bonnie to wear #1 while you wear #2. Tip your waitress. Down in front. Don't take any wooden nickels. Patent pending. Veni Vidi Vici. Use the force, Luke.

imgur: the simple image sharer
1QtPiAS.jpg

People are saying the pylons look like they are setup to show off 0-60 times. :D