Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Acceleration Boost Not Available on 2024 Models?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Teslogic Pro Performance and Ghost upgrades, increase hp by 150. The Pro Boost only increases hp by 50. The Teslogic Pro Performance 0-60 is 3.7s. Very close numbers to the MYP. Haven’t seen any proof of that yet.

I’d be curious to see if anyone that has a stock MYLR with the Teslogic V2, if their max HP reading is 420hp.
It’s your car and your money. But for an in warranty car like Tesla, I wouldn’t touch something like that with a ten foot pole but that’s just me. Accessories, wraps, seat covers, mats, etc? Sure. Electric modifications? A solid nope, given how the SC already wants to wash their hands off anything they possibly can get away with.

Wish that were true. My car is a MYLR AWD and I don't have the AB option. Why do the 2024 highland 3s not qualify for AB?

Does the upgrade option in your car also not show AB? I remember when I got my MYLR in December, the app initially showed AB was available to buy. A week or so later, when I checked, the option disappeared. I believe I then checked the screen upgrade section and it wasn't there either but it came back after another week or an update or something. And then I bought it when I got my referral credits.

Update: Got my car back from Tesla service. Talked to one of the service techs and he said he did some research and that there's an "article" from Tesla that stated AB will be offered my newer 2024 MYLR AWD when the car's software (or firmware) gets updated. Right now I'm on software v11.1 according to my app. Not sure about those that have a newer 2024 MYLR AWD which software version you're running and if that's tied to AB not being offered.

Reactions: Park2670
Update: Got my car back from Tesla service. Talked to one of the service techs and he said he did some research and that there's an "article" from Tesla that stated AB will be offered my newer 2024 MYLR AWD when the car's software (or firmware) gets updated. Right now I'm on software v11.1 according to my app. Not sure about those that have a newer 2024 MYLR AWD which software version you're running and if that's tied to AB not being offered.
Good. So like I was saying above, let’s wait and see what happens. You should get UI 12 (v12) soon as it’s being rolled out on a daily basis to various cars. In the meantime also make sure your app is up to date.

It would be a bummer if it still does not get offered but I somehow feel it’s going to start showing up.

Please update the thread after you get v12.

P.S. My 2024 MY LR AWD always had it even on v11.1.

Good. So like I was saying above, let’s wait and see what happens. You should get UI 12 (v12) soon as it’s being rolled out on a daily basis to various cars. In the meantime also make sure your app is up to date.

It would be a bummer if it still does not get offered but I somehow feel it’s going to start showing up.

Please update the thread after you get v12.

P.S. My 2024 MY LR AWD always had it even on v11.1.
Software is being update to 2024.14.9 as I write this. We’ll see what happens :)

Reactions: youngmcdonald
Good news! Acceleration boost is now offered in the upgraded section of my app! When the software 2024.14.9 finished installing the AB upgrade didn’t show up right away. Took at least 30-45 min. Even after deleting the app and reinstalling, the AB option didn’t show up. As I was playing around with the app, it finally appeared. Purchased it right away before they change their minds lol. It now shows up under Software on my display/screen and also under Dynamics (sport mode). Thanks for the help everyone!

Good news! Acceleration boost is now offered in the upgraded section of my app! When the software 2024.14.9 finished installing the AB upgrade didn’t show up right away. Took at least 30-45 min. Even after deleting the app and reinstalling, the AB option didn’t show up. As I was playing around with the app, it finally appeared. Purchased it right away before they change their minds lol. It now shows up under Software on my display/screen and also under Dynamics (sport mode). Thanks for the help everyone!
Excellent. Congratulations.

So indeed all current 2024 Model Y LR should have AB available starting v12 if you did not before.

Reactions: MYLRGeek