Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

adding options after delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn't get certain options because i didn't want to fork over the extra $$ for the items I didn't want. With that being said, has anyone been able to add certain options after the fact like the auto hatch or corner lights? I know for the hatch, it should be module with the handle and button along with the pistons to automatically raise it up.

Thoughts?

You need to be a lot more specific if you want specific help. Also, please do some searches. There are similar questions to yours in many previous threads, but oriented to specific subjects, like seats, different bulbs, speakers, etc.

After closely following this forum for months now, there appear to be less than a handful of posters that have attempted anything of a more complex nature unless it can be done by a Service Center. It all generally comes down to, new parts are scarce and pricey (only available via SC), and 3rd party alternatives beyond say different bulbs are not (yet) on the market; Tesla does not provide documentation/schematics except in MA, so you're mostly on your own doing investigative work if you don't have a SC do it for you; Some changes may require updating by Tesla of your MS profile so software running your vehicle would be enabled for some feature that wasn't there when it came off the line, and then continually updated in the future as new firmware is introduced -- as to if Tesla would do that, I'd say its very doubtful based on other threads. Good luck.