Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

After 4 long years we finally took delivery of our CyberTruck

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love how we're all glossing over the Cybertruck to talk about the "road rash look-a-like" pants fashion 😆
I just saw the Cybertruck and can't wait for my number to be called. Probably 4-5 years from now, so I bought an X and will patiently wait.

I'm looking forward to hearing more on how you like it as time goes on. Keep us posted.
Definitely will. Thanks for the support

Congrats!

My first thought was -Ha! All I could think is there’s an alert saying ‘one or more cameras may be occluded’ as it comes out of the bay through the mist :)

So how tall are you? I ask because it looks like very few people there are as tall as the truck. Is it comfortable in the driver’s seat?

the lines look good on it, fit & finish wise. Some finger prints on the SS passenger door but who cares. I’m curious how quickly you as a new owner get used to the steering ’wheel’ and radius. I suspect it will be quickly, and maybe even like one-pedal driving in that once you’re used to it you don’t ever want to go back.

Congrats!

My first thought was -Ha! All I could think is there’s an alert saying ‘one or more cameras may be occluded’ as it comes out of the bay through the mist :)

So how tall are you? I ask because it looks like very few people there are as tall as the truck. Is it comfortable in the driver’s seat?

the lines look good on it, fit & finish wise. Some finger prints on the SS passenger door but who cares. I’m curious how quickly you as a new owner get used to the steering ’wheel’ and radius. I suspect it will be quickly, and maybe even like one-pedal driving in that once you’re used to it you don’t ever want to go back.
😂🤣

I’m 6’2”. I’m able to fit very comfortably in the drivers seat with plenty of room behind me for passengers.

So far I haven’t seen any issues with fit and finish but who knows I might something somewhere. Big reason I wrapped my CT was to eliminate fingerprints. As far as the steering wheel, I love it. I’m a 10 and 2 driver so the yoke in the S and X don’t do it for me. The steer by wire is absolutely amazing. I mentioned in one of my YouTube videos how going back to my wife’s Model S feels outdated.

Thanks for the watch and your support.

When I was a kid I would’ve been teased and told that I was poor 😔
Yeah, i remember my mother sometimes patching up small tears in my pants because my parents could not afford to buy new ones just because i slightly ripped them.

If they were as bad as these, i they would have been scrapped. I will never understand the fashion where you pay a lot of money for anything that is pre-broken at the factory.

Imagine buying a TV that has been cracked at the factory, and paying extra for it as well :)

Yeah, i remember my mother sometimes patching up small tears in my pants because my parents could not afford to buy new ones just because i slightly ripped them.

If they were as bad as these, i they would have been scrapped. I will never understand the fashion where you pay a lot of money for anything that is pre-broken at the factory.

Imagine buying a TV that has been cracked at the factory, and paying extra for it as well :)
Yes, it’s very obvious you don’t understand LOL

Reactions: MikeChicago
Yes, it’s very obvious you don’t understand LOL
A lot about women I don’t understand.

Imagine wearing:
  • Hi-heels all day
  • A bathing suit two sizes too small
  • False eyelashes (and other things)
  • Clothing that‘s see through
  • Pants so tight they have to lay on the floor to put them on.
  • A skirt so short they can’t sit down
  • Underwear that supposed to go up the crack of the butt.
This thread just reminds me of how much I love and appreciate women.

No i dont understand why it is fashion to buy clothes that are obviously already destroyed at the time of purchase.
I had faded jeens that were falling apart while a starving student at college in the 80s. I was very surprised when a gentleman offered to pay me over $100 for them. It really is strange, and I also don't understand, why people would pay a premium to pretend they are ghetto. Same sort of style thing when people pay a premium to pretend they are "gangsta". So the cool kids wanna be poor or wanna be criminals without the reality of either.

• Disagree
Reactions: jdr93 and hmadsen
I had faded jeens that were falling apart while a starving student at college in the 80s. I was very surprised when a gentleman offered to pay me over $100 for them. It really is strange, and I also don't understand, why people would pay a premium to pretend they are ghetto. Same sort of style thing when people pay a premium to pretend they are "gangsta". So the cool kids wanna be poor or wanna be criminals without the reality of either.
You’re saying, someone offered you $100 to take off your pants?

No i dont understand why it is fashion to buy clothes that are obviously already destroyed at the time of purchase.
Planned obsolescence, they're already destroyed and will degrade to totally unusable that much more quickly so you'll have to buy more frequently.
Cost savings, less material in each pair.

Now imagine if Elon designed clothes. No zippers, buttons, or even pockets because all of those things complicate the manufacturing process, cost money, and aren't really needed. :)