Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck resale dead?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey

I've been waiting over 4 years for the Cybertruck and after seeing what the payments will look like for the truck I am thinking the whole thing over. I can defintely afford it but could do alot of others things with 2k per month. I originally thought it would be 60k and now it's 100k....
Just saw this foundation series sell for 117k on cars and bids. The car was 101k, with sales tax it's around 110k. I'm not sure of the % that cars and bids takes but the owner probably only made 3k-5k. Are the reselling days almost over?

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/3p700MVw/2024-tesla-cybertruck-foundation-series

i just got an email saying since I'm a cybertruck reservation holder I can now order the foundation series. is it worth it? looks like resells are dropping but where I'm at they are still listing for 125k plus. I'm an early reservation, but not that early. would it be stupid to buy it vs waiting til the cheaper models are available?