Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket Wheels for the Model X

Which wheel looks better?

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Bottom

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My buddy just bought these from A&Eds West Hollywood. Lovin' the multiple spokes.

0fb5421b-64ec-4633-a759-faf665c113ab.jpg

050227f66-e313-44af-bc55-85b30daebe03.jpg

Here is another option - only weights 11 pounds per wheel.

Good news, I spoke with ESE Carbon today - they are working with Tesla in Dania Beach FL to get the exact fitment on the center cap and make these wheels compatible with the Model X also. So I ended up going to 20 x 9 after all - so they could be used on the Model X when I buy one in the future.
View attachment 164008Order Confirmation

Thank you for shopping with us! We will send you a confirmation email when your products ship.

[hide] - [top]Order Details

Order #REDACTED

View attachment 164009View attachment 164010Estimated delivery date 2016-4-15

• Diameter:20"
  • Width: 9"
  • Offset:35mm mm
  • Bolt Pattern:5x120
  • Center Bore:64.1
  • QTY: 4
  • Price: $2,000.00 each

[hide] - [top]Shipping Address

XENOILPHOBE
Address: REDACTED
Phone: REDACTED

[TR][TD]Shipping Cost: $0.00

Please do not reply directly to this email. If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us at [email protected]
[TR][TD="bgcolor: #CCCCCC, colspan: 2"][/TD][/TR][TR][TD="bgcolor: #CCCCCC, colspan: 2"][/td][/tr] [TR][TD="colspan: 2"]Hello Xenoilphobe,[/TD][/TR][TR][TD="colspan: 2"][/td][/tr]

[TR][TD]Order Subtotal: $8,000.00[/TD][/TR][TR][TD][/TD][/TR][TR][TD][/td][/tr] [TR][TD][/TD][/TR][TR][TD][/td][/tr] [TR][TD]Deposit Amount paid: $4000.00[/TD][/TR][TR][TD][/TD][/TR][TR][TD][/td][/tr] [TR][TD]Due Date: 04-08-2016[/TD][/TR]
[/TD][/TR] [TR][TD]

[hide] - [top]Comments

Finish: Gloss Carbon Exterior; Gloss Carbon Barrel Future orders mentioning: Have future Tesla orders reference "Xenoilphobe” so we know which spec to pull for both the Model X and Model S[/TD][/TR][TR][TD="bgcolor: #FFCC00, colspan: 2, align: center"]Please visit our store for more[/TD][/TR][TR][TD="colspan: 2"][/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD="colspan: 2"][/td][/tr]
[TR][TD="colspan: 2"]You are receiving this email because you are registered with ESE Carbon Company.[/TD][/TR][TR][TD="colspan: 2"][/td][/tr] [TR][TD="bgcolor: #000000, colspan: 2, align: center"]www.esecarbon.com[/TD][/TR]
Victor Calvo
Sales Coordinator
ESE Industries
O: (877) 213-8662 x706
E: [email protected]
www.esecomposites.com
I've seen 20" CF rims and they're 15lbs. 11lbs is really really hard to reconsile, considering how much torque a Tesla can deliver.