Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This a great look. Very unique in a "Taking care of business, No BS" manner. What are the wheels and their specs and how was the car lowered (springs or other suspension mods) and by how much? It looks as though the tire diameter is around 26.2 " (similar to stock) so your speedo should be accurate. Do you know how much of a hit you took on efficiency?

I am running Mountain Pass sport coilovers set to their recommended height.

Tires are 265/40/18 which are 26.3" which are the same as the stock 235/45.

I saw a minimal change in efficiency. My average over two seasons was 265wh/mi. Michigan is pretty flat and I'm ~95% highway.

• Helpful
Reactions: Lindenwood
The person who posted pics of their Advan GT wheels, do you see a drop or increase in your power consumption?
I've only had the wheels for about a month or so and I'm still keeping an eye on it but I did lose efficiency for sure. Coming from the 19" sport V2 wheels with stock continental tires and now running wider wheels and stickier Advan Apex V601 tires. I'm averaging about 30kwh increase power consumption. I also don't have TPMS installed so I don't know if that will affect the readings.

Reactions: Cypcode
I've only had the wheels for about a month or so and I'm still keeping an eye on it but I did lose efficiency for sure. Coming from the 19" sport V2 wheels with stock continental tires and now running wider wheels and stickier Advan Apex V601 tires. I'm averaging about 30kwh increase power consumption. I also don't have TPMS installed so I don't know if that will affect the readings.

Did the OEM TPMS/Valve stems not fit the Advans?

19x9.5 +25 Gram Lights 57dr on Tein's with N2itive rear camber arms.

Attachments

• DSC_1382.JPG
    DSC_1382.JPG
    761.7 KB · Views: 30
Super flush! Im planning to get some 19 X 8.5 +25 wheels. Do you reckon they fit? Especially at the front

Thanks!

I'm running the same wheel, size, and offset with 265/35's. To me they fit perfect with room for slightly more in the rear. Depending on how low you go they'll be fine. I'm planning to roll the front fenders soon because they to rub on big dips in the road at my height.

Attachments

• DSC_1398.JPG
    DSC_1398.JPG
    652.9 KB · Views: 16
20" BC Forged EH181 presented on our client's 2022 Model 3 Long Range from San Dimas, CA.
20x9.5 Flush Fitment / Gloss Brushed Bronze / Deepest Concave
image_123650291-2-jpg.1029725

image_123650291-jpg.1029727
image_123650291-3-jpg.1029726
0130-2.jpg

BC Forged wheels are bespoke built to order by nature. Please don't hesitate to reach out to consult for the perfect spec wheels for your Tesla.
---
MODEL+ is an authorized BC Forged Dealer. Exclusively offering and supporting authentic BC Forged wheels and accessories.
Shipping Worldwide 🌎

Feel free to leave us message here if you have any questions!
TMC member discounts and special bundled deals are available!

Regards,
Danny - [email protected]

Yes sir! How are you liking the new suspension?

If I lived where you do I'd be looking at those instead as well lol. Winter in the mountains are no bueno.
I had custom valved king 2.5’s on my Tundra and LOVED them. I bet you’re enjoying them on the taco too - that blue is iconic!

The KW’s are just what i was after tbh; nice and sporty, handles like an animal. I was expecting to do a lot more roadtripping so that’s why I went with the Flex Z’s initially (they’re omega comfortable while being low) but we ended up not traveling via car as much as we thought.

Reactions: MexiMelt and Clun9