Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice!!!
Look like 20x10.5 25 ET O disk rear, do you remember the offset and disk for the 9.5 front?

If you have photos of the wheels on the car would be amazing!!!

1000002515.jpg

Nice!!!
Look like 20x10.5 25 ET O disk rear, do you remember the offset and disk for the 9.5 front?

If you have photos of the wheels on the car would be amazing!!!

View attachment 1031949
Correct. It was O-Disk front and rear.
They were spec'd for non-performance brakes. However, I don't believe performance brakes would be an issue.
IMG_7184.jpg

-Danny

🤣 it’s my wife car and I pushed so hard for her to get the bronze. As you can see with my taco I’m a fan of bronze, tired of all the pics looking like a black hole in the wheel well.
That’s a pretty bad angle for a black wheel, looking up at the shaded wheel with the bright sky and illuminated hood behind it. However, some simple picture corrections can get you a bit closer :) .

That said, great looking vehicles!

IMG_0434.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: ADG7
Decided to upsize my sidewall from a 265/35/19 to a 255/40/19- fills up the wheel well much better and gives me more height to clear speed bumps without scraping!

Model 3 on Superspeed Wheels RF05RR 19x9.5 on Firestone Indy 500

View attachment 1032153
This looks so damn good. Love how beefy they are and I’m strongly considering going with this same setup. I’m on coilovers with rear camber arms. Did you need to use spacers to clear the knuckles or camber to clear the fenders? Wonder if PS4S would have roughly the same fitment. I hear they run wide, maybe wider than the Firestones you grabbed. Are you on performance brakes and rotors?