Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
m3p_front_quarter_view.jpg

m3p_side_view.jpg

m3p_rear_quarter_view.jpg

Wheels: Titan7 T-S5 18x8.5" ET35 in Satin Titanium
Tires: Bridgestone Potenza Sport 245/45R18 100 Y XL
Car: 2021 M3P, everything stock except the wheels+tires
Impromptu photoshoot regret: Folded mirrors :-(

This was the last day before installing some suspension upgrades...

I love the amazing looks of some of the cars posted here. Really awesome aesthetics. I've had cars that stood out a bit with more aggressive aesthetics (from the factory), and cars that blended in. My M3P isn't full stealth but it does mostly look like the million other white Model 3's on the road, especially to people not into cars as a hobby, and right now I feel better/safe that way. I continue to check in on this thread and someday I may take more inspiration from what you all are doing!

[ Yes I already posted pics from the tire shop when I first got these mounted. I hope it's okay to post slightly better pics! ]

Reactions: Lindenwood
Anyone run a 10 rear on a +30 offset?

a set of wheels has come up but i think it might be a little too agressive in the rear.
Should be fine. What size tire and how low are you going? May be a little poke if you don't have any camber/stock height.

I'm running 20x11+40 in the rears for the daily set.

wheel size comparison.PNG

• Informative
Reactions: tone228
Should be fine. What size tire and how low are you going? May be a little poke if you don't have any camber/stock height.

I'm running 20x11+40 in the rears for the daily set.

View attachment 793212
Do you have any photos of the 20x11 setup ?

Yea I have all the MPP parts so that alignment could be adjusted. OEM parts don't have much/any adjustability.

Rear fenders were not modified.

No closer up pics of fender arches. I could take some but car has been raised slightly since then.
Yeah if you could when you get time that would be great as I don’t think I will be running it that low I will just be running Eibachs

Also will be running 275 x 30

Reactions: DFW_MVP