Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you like to run a 275…look into a different brand. Not all 275 runs the same tread / section width. If you need a slight width reduction to run this daily without rubbing…consider adding a few more PSI. I’m assuming you’re rubbing on the very edge so putting a few more psi will stretch the sidewall a little bit and make the tire a little taller.

I hope this make sense.
Other than the occasional show-off day, I only run this 275/35R19 +22 on race days with >3 degrees front camber and ~2.5 degrees rear camber. Not a daily setup :) .

What tire size are people using? My 19x9.5+22 with 275/35R19 barely fit inside the front fender (and rub the top inside of the fender slightly on hard bumps) with 2 degrees of camber, and that is with the thinner Performance rotor hats. The same tire on a +28 with stock camber would be a few mm further outside the fender on stock camber. Add in non-performance rotors and you are ~8-10mm further out than I am.

I guess 265/35R19 is the limit, and even that is probably pretty tight?

Many of our customers are running 265/35/19 on our TE37 Ultra M-Spec 19x9.5 28 5x114.3 without issue. The 275/35's are pretty large for a 9.5J wide wheel.

• Informative
Reactions: Lindenwood
hmmm...seems like lots of people running these wider tires....are they not also heavier du to more rubber?

I mean I get it if you are really tracking the car, but Don't really see the point. I'm not a tire person so I wouldn't know...however...I do know how to size my tires correctly for fitment. I was getting flack because I'm running 245/4019 on a 19x9.5 +22 wheel....my camber is .9 in front and 1.8 in the rear.... which is factory spec

I was told it was too much stretch, but in all actuality it was barely any stretch because of the +5 in aspect ratio...had I got 24/35...that would have been silly.
here is how it looks below:

SYL_2308.jpg
SYL_2344.jpg

Hello all,

Thought I may as well post up here too.

These are Stance SF07 in Brushed dual Bronze finish

Fronts are 20x9 E.T +35 with a 255/35/20
Rears are 20x10.5 E.T +45 with a 295/30/20

I had to use a 3MM spacer on all 4 to omit the stepped lip hub.

No poke, no rubbing (Still on stock suspension for now) Fitment is near perfect.

Attachments

• IMG_5677.jpg
    IMG_5677.jpg
    579.3 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_5678.jpg
    IMG_5678.jpg
    548.3 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_5682.jpg
    IMG_5682.jpg
    569.3 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_5683.jpg
    IMG_5683.jpg
    631.9 KB · Views: 340
Reactions: oreobbq
ahhhhh to be bagged and get closer to +-0 offset....lol...sweet...I'm thinking I can now get away with a +15 in the rear for a 4 inch lip on the rim...and still have about a 2.0 camber in the rear
Running super stretched tires, excessive camber and 50 psi constantly so the tire bead doesn’t unseat isn’t ideal….even when trying to clout “0” offset. Only parked height looks good but drive height is 4x4. It’s really not a daily driving application especially with a family in the car but hey…more power to you 🫡

Running super stretched tires and 50 psi constantly so the tire bead doesn’t unseat isn’t ideal….even when trying to clout “0” offset. It’s really not a daily driving application especially with a family in the car but hey…more power to you 🫡
Uhhh who said I was doing that???
My tire pressure is 42 on all 4 corners… I barely have a stretch on my tires, and it is infact more meat than what the stock 19’s wheels/tires setup run…. 4mm more tire to be exact. I would never put my car or family in jeopardy

Uhhh who said I was doing that???
My tire pressure is 42 on all 4 corners… I barely have a stretch on my tires, and it is infact more meat than what the stock 19’s wheels/tires setup run…. 4mm more tire to be exact. I would never put my car or family in jeopardy
My comment was directed to trying to run a 0 offset and what it takes to do so. It wasn’t specifically to you and your current setup

• Helpful
Reactions: E.Potter
My comment was directed to trying to run a 0 offset and what it takes to do so. It wasn’t specifically to you and your current setup
Ahhhhhhh got you…. Nahhh I was just saying you know hella flush looks awesome… that’s where I was going with that comment…. And I agree… it’s dangerous to run super stretched tires and also dangerous to run too much meat on tires as well.

Reactions: TwoK4drSi
20" BBS LM-R in-stock and ready to ship for the big ballers out there :cool:

20" BBS LM-R:

20" BBS LM available also:

Please message or email [email protected] for any serious inquiries on this set.

Thanks,
Danny